Smoke Shops in NE Illinois-Southeast WI??

Status
Not open for further replies.

evil1rox

ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2009
Morning all,

I'm in a pinch!!! I need to find a smoke shop or novelty shop that has smoke juice in stock..quick!

The juice I bought from LibertyEcig.com tastes and vapes excellently...but the nicotine content I chose is way to strong for me. (24mg 8-o) I'm leaving the country tomorrow so hoping to find a supplier close.

*No I'm not confident enough to dilute/cut the nico-juice yet.*

Does anyone know of a smoke shop/tobacconist/brick and mortar e-cig supplier in my neck of the woods that specifically has juice???

-I'm almost exactly halfway between Milwaukee and Chicago. (Graylake IL 60030)

Thanks!!!

E

Majestic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 11, 2009
N.E. Wisconsin
Give Cigs Techs a call in Schaumburg, IL and see if they will let you stop by for a pick up. Checking their website shows they just have a few flavored juices in stock right now.

Cigtechs# 630-581-9708

Otherwise NuWay Smokes is a Chicago vendor, but their website doesn't offer a phone number. You might want to send them a quick e-mail to see they will let you stop by.

Your midwest electronic cigarette supplier!

Elendil

Assclown Exterminator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2009
IL USA
*No I'm not confident enough to dilute/cut the nico-juice yet.*

E

No confidence required just a functioning brain. Get some PG or VG (WalMart-Farm & Fleet, Pharmacy, etc) take 2ml of your 24mg juice and mix with 2ml of the PG/VG and viola! you now have 12mg juice. It is just that easy..........

Heck if you are doing a small amount you can even do it visually.......

Really, it's just that easy:)

Twisted

ECF Veteran
Jun 25, 2009
Hagerstown, MD
It would be very easy to cut your juice in half with VG (glycerin) from Walmart.

Here is a link so you know what it looks like.
Walmart.com: Humco: Skin Protectant Glycerin Usp, 6 oz: Health & Beauty

Just cut it 50-50 in a small container (may want to look for some small dropper bottles at walmart as well?)

I put a drop of distilled water per 1 ml just to thin it out a bit.

jeffakamax

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2009
USA
www.ThagBuilt.com
Give Cigs Techs a call in Schaumburg, IL and see if they will let you stop by for a pick up. Checking their website shows they just have a few flavored juices in stock right now.

Cigtechs# 630-581-9708​

Otherwise NuWay Smokes is a Chicago vendor, but their website doesn't offer a phone number. You might want to send them a quick e-mail to see they will let you stop by.

NuWay is in Lockport, if you need Mollie's cell#.... PM me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread