Status
Not open for further replies.

sensay

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2010
Neverland
My review on Smokeless Delite USa made cartomizer.

I tried these on a smokeless deilite primo 306 with an adapter they sent with the carts. The adapter was very easy to use no problems there.

I was a bit skeptical about this product at first. From the very first draw I was impressed. The draw from these cartos were easy not hard like most I have tried. It produces tons of nice warm vapor. I noticed a very nice throat hit as well. The tobacco flavor is one of the best I have tried, it is a smooth tasting tobacco with no perfumy flavor what so ever. The cartomizers seem to last at least twice as long as the ones I have been using and function much better.
I have been trying to get my husband to start vaping for months and he has not been interested in the least. I asked him to try this product and he now even calls me on his way home from work to recharge the battery so I don't forget .
The only thing I was disappointed in at all was the price I saw on the website. But I am torn about that because these are lasting way longer than the cheaper ones I have bought before and the vapor I am getting from these are awesome!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread