• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Smokesmart.ca

Status
Not open for further replies.

TommyGunBC

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 28, 2009
Vancouver B.c.
Anyone order from this site before ??? a pretty good price on e-liquid at $19.99 for 30 ml , to me it looks like ruyandirect.com's product but that is only a generic pic that looks the same as there bottles . I want to find a canadian retailer of e-liq to avoid customs slow downs in delivery . I have a order coming in from heaven gifts again with some of their liquid got some ry4 hope it really is the same as Puresmokers riskee yuice , other than that I just hate paying out the ... in exchange rate my god the US economy is in the John and my dollar is worse ahemmm I call bs a 150 dollar order cost me $203 cdn :evil:

My sister in TO ordered a kit and carts from them. Had her order in less than 48 hours. It's her first dabble into vaping, so she really has nothing to compare it too. She said she doesn't like the taste of the vapour but I didn't really care for it the first day or two either. I came to prefer it to smoking so we'll have to wait and see how it goes for her. She hasn't had any occasion to deal with their customer service. I did email them a question and he got back to me right away. I just wish he carried 901 kits and or parts.

Margaret

smokum

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2008
Ottawa, Ontario -CANADA-
I havnt tried them yet myself either. And as far as juices go I've got a problem with ordering China juices without content disclosures (well actually even with one) and due to their poor manufacturing processes.

But thats just me, and if you can keep telling yourself that it has to be better than smoking cigarettes then all the best to ya, lol.

If you sound on wanting to deal with a Canadian business you could always try:

http://www.electronic-cigz.com and use a coupon
code: ecf for an additional 10% discount.

Their carrying Johnson Creek juice products and have stock and are shipping at the moment.

Anyways.........

VapeOn,
Greg

Nuck

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Ontario, Canada
I don't want to hijak this thread so I'll end it with this...

The problem they are having is with customs accepting the UL certificate for CSA approval. The process is obviously too difficult for those overpaid security guards, lol....

VapeOn,
Greg

Hijack away! TommyGun is all the way over on the west coast AND I bet I can outrun him

:)

Jake

ECF Veteran
Feb 28, 2009
Toronto, Ontario Canada
If anyone else has Canadian companies with stock and fast shipping please post them. I am testing a few different places since we are so limited for now.
Moon

So far I have tried zerotar and electronic-cigz (put dot com at the end of each)

Here are my thoughts..

Zerotar
Just finished placing my second order with them and so far I am very happy.

Pros:

• Reasonable shipping costs, and fast. My first order came in 2 days, and my second order should show up tomorrow (3 days).
  • Seems to have plenty of stock. And when you click on a product it shows how many they have left.
  • They carry spare parts and accessories for what they sell.
  • Prices are reasonable. (Keep in mind prices listed are US funds) Not the cheapest I've seen, but definitely not the most expensive.
Cons:

• Selection. For E-cig kits they just have the Super Mini 89mm and 84mm, and that's about it for now.
  • Prices should state which currency they are in. You don't find out the prices are in US funds until you get to the paypal stage. Also, why not put the prices in Canadian funds? I seriously doubt people will be shopping from the US when they already have lower prices, and don't have to worry about border/customs, and extra shipping costs.

For electronic-cigz I can't really give a review yet, since as many of you are aware, they had a problem with their stuff being stuck in customs and the battery chargers not being CSA approved.
However I will say that so far communication has been excellent. Sean has sent out email updates to everyone regarding the situation, and has also posted on this forum as well. And.. the one email I sent to him he replied back minutes later! So I really don't have any complaints, and I will continue to wait patiently for my M401 and other goodies to arrive.

Nuck

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Ontario, Canada
I've also emailed Sean at electronic-cigz numerous times and he always replies very quickly. I like the guy and love the model he carries. I haven't recommended them because of the supply issues but he responded to an email earlier today and told me he now has the 401 parts available. Once he gets the chargers in, I think it will be a great place for 401's for Canadians.

The things I'd like to see changed (yeah, I'm picky) are:

-I still think his goods are overpriced, particularly the batteries.
-He doesn't carry VG as an option for his JC juice
-There are no accounts on his site so I have to reenter my data each order
-He doesn't show if an item is in stock (no counts or notification)
-It's another site with only paypal checkout (a visa merchant account isn't THAT hard to get)

The other place I wanted to buy from was quitstix.com but for some reason they carry a penstyle (801) without a USB passthrough. That's the main reason for buying one!

Last edited:

Nuck

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Ontario, Canada
I've been trying to get it to change to green for me but no luck. I have a sample of the PG and another of the VG. The Tennessee Cured is really nice but the flavors overall are kind of muted.

They apparently had an issue in the past with clogging atomizers but they've since improved filtration. I drip like a maniac with it and have had no issues at all.

I really prefer VG over PG though. I hate how dried out I get with PG.

Last edited:
Hello,another Canadian beaver here:) I am in Innisfil Ontario.I have been lurking for a few weeks now and have been reading the forum non stop,what a great site !! I have ordered from Sean at electronic-cigz . I am waiting for my order to arrive , it should be here Mon or Tues. I ordered the M401 Ultra Black E-Cig Kit . He has been very helpful and has responded to all my emails quickly. He has been honest regarding customs delays and my order status as well as the issue they are having with the chargers.
I have also ordered an intellicig EVO deluxe starter kit , they are also a great bunch of people to deal with as I am sure many of you already know .

jll

Mar 11, 2009
I will only order from people that have seen the factories and who is suppling the product because China has VERY loose laws as far as safety and quality control because you really don't know who is making the cigs unless you go and visit. I know that even here in Canada some Manufactuers are not all the same. This is a new product and I only want the very best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread