The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

SmokeStik battery specs

Discussion in 'SmokeStik' started by Katya, May 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Katya

Katya ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Feb 23, 2010
    SoCal
    A question about SmokeStik batteries. Are they the super minis? What's the voltage, mAhs, resistance, and how many charges do they take?

I saw some nice looking starter kits on sale, just curious.

Also, what's your return policy? Some higher-end retailers offer 30-day no questions asked on starter kits. Does SmokeStik? I'm asking about the hardware, I know there are no refunds on cartomizers.

2. billster88

billster88 Forum Supplier ECF Veteran

May 19, 2008
    canada
    220mAh is the rated life of the battery at 3.7-4.2V ...the resistance if i measure on the 2K ohm setting of my meter shows .720 ...so I guess that's 720 ohms...not sure....the batteries are rated for 200-300 cycles..but we say 250 ..lol...and yes we do offer a 30 day money back policy....except for the shipping and used cartomizers...

They are a super mini shell...but we have our own switch and battery inside...so they may look like a typical 4081...and they are as far as the threads go...but the switch is totally different than the ones that were out there last year...(no more sticky switch syndrome)...and thanks for the compliment on the kits...we do charge more...but we like to think you get something for the money in uniqueness back...:D

3. Katya

Supporting member
    Feb 23, 2010
    SoCal
    One more question, is there a difference between the jet and the platinum and the newest Hendu (really slick) other than appearance? Or are they different batteries?

Thanks for your answers.

4. billster88

billster88 Forum Supplier ECF Veteran

May 19, 2008
    canada
    Hey Katya....mostly appearance...and some royalties... that are due to the person who was involved in designing the product...celebs don't come cheap!!!!

5. lorikay13

lorikay13 Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    Okay...i confess....i bought an order of 4081 stuff out of curiosity and also so I would have something to compare SS products to. I'm not wasting my time reviewing it all...I'll just tell you that I am sending it back. Except for the USB chargers...but I won't be suprised when they bite the dust. $12 for batteries...3 second cutoff time...what a freakin joke!!! Smoke Stik batteries.....6-7 seconds. $7.50 a piece for 4081 atomizers...I don't know what the hell these things are but they sure arn't atomizers...sort of like a cartomizer but in a completely sealed PLASTIC tube. Not silicon...plastic...as in off gassing toxic fumes plastic. And when I say sealed I don't mean glued....I mean injection molded one piece....other than cutting it apart there is no possible way to see whats inside. "Double" sized cartridges...another joke...again.....plastic. The guy threw in a free sample of Menthol juice...in an unlabled bottle. It says Menthol Medium on it. Thats it...no maker,no warning,no mention of nicotine...no clue who made it or where it came from. And I assure you...it isn't even Dekang. I am not saying the name of the company because they are not an authorized ECF supplier so it's on me for buying from them. But now I know what you get when you find a "good deal". It sure aint a Smoke Stik...not even close.

6. lorikay13

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon

but here is what Bill didn't tell you but should have:

Our batteries have a 6-8 second draw. That is twice as long as any other 4081 I have tried. The design also features improved airflow and that together with the custom switch is what gives it such a perfect draw.

The truth about mah ratings....it's just a number....it represents a possible charge length....but....what determines the length of time your battery stays useful before you need to charge it is the number of switch activations....not the clock. So...if your double clutching or chain vaping...dont expect these little guys to last more than a few hours....I am sorry but no...you really cant have it all. Size matters...and this may be one of the few instances where smaller is better. :facepalm: The small size is exactly what gives SS the realistic feel and smooth easy draw.

Here are the exact dimensions...if it matters to you :D
    Length: 2.63 inches (battery only)
    Total assembled length with a cartomizer is 4 1/16 " or 14mm
    Diameter: 9.5mm
    Weight: 11.25 gram

oh yes....and NO bleeping cleaning cycle!!!!

7. Katya

Supporting member
    Feb 23, 2010
    SoCal
    A 380 mAh battery would be just the length of a 120 cig and last much longer than a 220 mAh battery.

Just sayin'... ;)

8. lorikay13

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    did your blanket fall off, dear?

ya know....I keep forgetting this isn't the carto killer forum.....[​IMG]

9. Katya

Supporting member
    Feb 23, 2010
    SoCal
  10. lorikay13

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    no........doubtful......but a girl can dream :)

edit:
    hmmmmm....you might be getting warmer Katya.....time will tell.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.