SmokeStik celebrates a wacky holiday -- Got Zucchini?

Status
Not open for further replies.

susie22321

ECF Veteran
Jun 6, 2010
St. Clair Shores, MI
www.smokestik.com
SmokeStik celebrates a wacky holiday -- Got Zucchini?

Check your porch in the morning to see if your neighbor left you something green -- no, not money, unless you have a very generous neighbor -- Zucchini! Today is "Sneak Some Zucchini Onto Your Neighbor's Porch Day"!! This is the time of year that gardening folks are beginning to swim in zucchini and are running out of recipes in which to use them....which in turn led to the national celebration of sneaking them onto an unsuspecting neighbor's porch -- or inside their car, garage, or swimming pool :)

Now, SmokeStik doesn't have a garden, zucchini or otherwise, so I loaned them a picture of mine. However, I didn't plant smokestikzucchini this year, so you'll have to use your imagination.

Will you be a sneaker or a sneakee tonight? Giving away your plenty or on the receiving end? Either way, eat that zucchini, it's good for you. And if you're a Sneaker, don't forget to take you SmokeStik Electronic Cigarette with you so that you can indulge in stealth while you make your deliveries tonight. Dress in black and bring along your SmokeStik Jet to complete the look.

I hope someone visits my porch; as you can see, I only have cucumbers and tomatoes... and delicious little gems they are :)

DSC00714.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread