The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

SmokeStik celebrates a wacky holiday -- Got Zucchini?

Discussion in 'SmokeStik' started by susie22321, Aug 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. susie22321

susie22321 Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

Jun 6, 2010
    St. Clair Shores, MI
    SmokeStik celebrates a wacky holiday -- Got Zucchini?

Check your porch in the morning to see if your neighbor left you something green -- no, not money, unless you have a very generous neighbor -- Zucchini! Today is "Sneak Some Zucchini Onto Your Neighbor's Porch Day"!! This is the time of year that gardening folks are beginning to swim in zucchini and are running out of recipes in which to use them....which in turn led to the national celebration of sneaking them onto an unsuspecting neighbor's porch -- or inside their car, garage, or swimming pool :)

Now, SmokeStik doesn't have a garden, zucchini or otherwise, so I loaned them a picture of mine. However, I didn't plant smokestikzucchini this year, so you'll have to use your imagination.

Will you be a sneaker or a sneakee tonight? Giving away your plenty or on the receiving end? Either way, eat that zucchini, it's good for you. And if you're a Sneaker, don't forget to take you SmokeStik Electronic Cigarette with you so that you can indulge in stealth while you make your deliveries tonight. Dress in black and bring along your SmokeStik Jet to complete the look.

I hope someone visits my porch; as you can see, I only have cucumbers and tomatoes... and delicious little gems they are :)

[​IMG]

2. skydragon

skydragon ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 7, 2009
    Mountain Cave
    I never thought of that tactic but it sounds good to me.

3. susie22321

Jun 6, 2010
    St. Clair Shores, MI
    Skydragon, go for it, it's a national holiday!

Or are you, like me, hoping that someone leaves you a surprise? ;-)

4. MeJo

MeJo Full Member

Oct 13, 2010
    Florida
    Yummy, I love Zucchini bread! I checked my front porch, my back porch, and even in the bushes... Darn!

5. susie22321

Jun 6, 2010
    St. Clair Shores, MI
    I too checked, MeJo, including my garage and my hot tub. Alas, not a one to be found.

Maybe my neighbors didn't know? Bummer!

6. CES

CES optimistic cynic Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 25, 2010
    Birmingham, Al
    Darn it- i missed the holiday!

(if someone snuck zucchini on my porch, my housesitters got them)

7. susie22321

Jun 6, 2010
    St. Clair Shores, MI
    Don't forget to check your garage, car, etc. :)

8. CES

Jan 25, 2010
    Birmingham, Al
    I checked the car- and don't have a garage. if it's in the crawlspace it's going to stay there.

9. lorikay13

lorikay13 Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    Actually you SHOULD leave food in the crawlspace.....maybe it will stop the squirrels/rats from eating your wiring....LOL!!!

I wish someone had left me a zucchini or two.....it's almost time to start baking for Xmas. oh god...did I just say that !?!?!?!?!?!

10. CES

Jan 25, 2010
    Birmingham, Al
    Oh NOOOoooooooooes

unless, if by 'almost time' you mean a couple of months from now...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.