SmokeStik comes out of the closet!!! Share your secrets for 4081 modding here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
Fellow vapers.....are you a closet SmokeStik user? Have you ever wanted to try the world famous SmokeStik cartos but don't know how to get them to work with your current battery or mod? Do you have a nifty tip or trick for using a SmokeStik carto on a mod? Have you built a mod threaded for the 4081? Or maybe you just have questions about how to go about any of the above and where to buy the adapters. Well this is YOUR official thread!!! Anyone interested in 4081's is welcome to post and share here.

I'll be the first one to jump out...LOL....picture to follow....I use a variable voltage box mod threaded specifically for SmokeStik cartos.....notice I didn't say 4081.....the battery threads on this mod are actually out of a SmokeStik battery for a perfect fit and voltage flow. No....you can't buy one. Sorry. But now that we are out of the closet maybe...just maybe.....we might have a Xmas contest and give one away. Sweet spot......4.2 volts.....awesome!:evil:

pss......don't have a stroke Steve.....I got permission to do this. (Steve is taking a day off so I sneaked this in....LOL)

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
I don't think there IS a mod out there yet for hands free vaping.....I have a SuperT and I love it....it's effortless....but not hands free. Because I cant resist .....I'm going to get a Candy Raspberry GLV Super Mini...I'll post pictures when I get it...don't know how long it takes....figuring a couple weeks at least. If anyone knows of a really high quality 510/4081 adapter I'ld like to know where to get them. Not too happy with the ones I have so far. Some of them just flat out don't work with the SS cartos.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread