SmokeStik needs some contest ideas!?!?!? Give us a good idea....win a SmokeStik!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
Hi friends

We need some action here.....the last contest was really good....but not exactly fun. It's time for some FUN!!! Anyone have a good contest idea? Post it here. If we pick your idea to use for a contest you will win the SmokeStik kit of your choice. The prize for the next contest (meaning not this one right here right now.,.....does that make sense?:blink:) will be something every ecig user can use...a handmade CUSTOM lanyard crafted by myself...lorikay13. Here is a photo of what I make...the winner will get to pick their colors.

Thanks in advance for your support and ideas!!!!

lanyards2.png

Last edited:

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
OMG!! They are just beautiful LK... :wub:
Who knew you had been hiding such TALENT from us all along???
noooooo.gif

And how about a Phunny Photo Caption Contest?? You could always just pick the winner by RNG instead of having to decide on your own, plus everyone would have fun reading the entries!!

For example:

DrunkSquirrel.jpg

Just think of the possibilities you could come up with for THAT one... :D

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
WOW! all kinds of great ideas....I'm going to end the thread here before there is TMI and my brain sizzles...LOL. I'm going to send each of you a mini kit with your choice of battery. It comes with one battery ,a USB charger, and 2 cartos in a really cool box. I'll throw in some extra cartos as well. Everyone who posted please PM me your address and email, (phone number if you want but not mandatory) and which battery you would like. Also what kind of cartos...we have tobacco and menthol....both in High Med Low and Non nicotine. If you want an assortment that's cool too...just let me know.

Now....can ya'll who posted actually help me figure out how to DO these things? I pretty much suck at this stuff.....my main problem is an efficient execution of keeping track of everything etc....any one who was in one the PitBull beta test knows that. hehe.

I'm closing the thread....so PM me if you can help me with the details. I think we will definately start with some type of Halloween theme....but we can combine it with any of the other ideas. Whatever we do the winner will be picked randomly so everyone has an equal chance. Maybe life isn't fair but I have seen how much effort people put into some of this stuff and it's no fun for me to pick winners...I feel to bad for the people that don't win. Maybe I am just still hung up about always getting picked last for dodgeball....LOL. THANKS ALL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread