The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

SmokeStik on John Stossel/FOX Business...ECIGS vs GOVT.."States Look to Ban E-Cigarettes"

Discussion in 'SmokeStik' started by lorikay13, Jan 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. lorikay13

lorikay13 Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    Hey SmokeStik fans.....and others :)......Bill was in NY yesterday taping the John Stossel, show that should be airing tonight. Check it out.....States Look to Ban E-Cigarettes

And to head off the inevitable rumors.....They contacted us and invited Bill to be on the show.....why?....because half the crew at FOX actually uses the SmokeStik....and no....we didnt know that at the time either.

Don't worry if you miss it....Steve will be recording and autographed DVD's will be for sale next week. :laugh:

2. Ardeagold

Ardeagold Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 1, 2010
    Maryland
    Definitely will be watching. I only know about it from the other thread here (in the News section) about Stossel appearing and passing around e-cigs on Fox and Friends this morning!!

Love it! :)

3. lorikay13

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    Thank you for stopping by ..............looks like you might need a PitBull.....:vapor:

btw.....on Direct TV the show will be on channel 359 and on Dish Network it's 206

I care not much for a man’s religion whose dog and cat are not the better for it. (Abraham Lincoln)

4. player30

player30 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 10, 2010
    Birmingham AL
    We are going out to eat, and so I am taping it. I've been a fan of John Stossel for upteen years. We are both libertaians, and I have long been sick of laws passed that stomp on my rights.

And BTW, if you miss it at 9est, it will re-air at midnight.

5. Ardeagold

Dec 1, 2010
    Maryland
    LOL, I already have a Pitbull ... a rescued American Bulldog. And a bunch of other rescues (and non-rescues) too :) All spayed and/or neutered except for my two show Newfs...one who is 3 1/2 and one 7 mos. We take responsibility for our dogs seriously, so there won't be any "accidental" breedings (or any irresponsible breedings)! I like that you're giving a percentage of the Bulldog's profits to an animal charity.

But I take your point. I've bookmarked your website!

6. CES

CES optimistic cynic Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 25, 2010
    Birmingham, Al
    I saw the clip in the thread that Aredeagold mentioned- but don't have cable, so i hope someone posts the clip. I really want to see it.

7. Ardeagold

Dec 1, 2010
    Maryland
    Check out Fox Business on the net later. Or maybe Hulu.com.

The show is called Stossel

8. bigblue30

bigblue30 Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

May 10, 2010
    Saint Clair Shores
    Did anybody see it.... Now you know what bill looks like.

9. lorikay13

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    btw...that is a beautiful Newfie in your avatar.....my thing is Collies....Smooth and Rough....rescued of course!

[​IMG]

yes...that is the infamous Evil Goat in the background....and NO...thank goodness that is not wear I live anymore....LOL!

10. Ravens Rose

Ravens Rose Super Member ECF Veteran

Yes I saw it. It is always nice when you can put a face to a name. I will have to try to watch it again. It was kinda hard to hear with the kids running around even with the volume turned up.

11. Ardeagold

Dec 1, 2010
    Maryland

Ohhh...pretty! Merle Collies! Yes, that's Cole (3.5 yr old Newf) in my Avatar. Our first AKC (and UKC) Champion. We have a 7 month old that will be shown too. And 4 others. ha We got two of them as adults, one from Rescue one a rehome to us.

I saw it! And I saw Bill! Nice job Bill!

Here's Ellie Mae, our rescue Am Bulldog! We love her to pieces. She is SUCH a sweetie with everyone and everything.

[​IMG]

12. lorikay13

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    Thank you Ardeagold!!!! I think I just figured out our next contest......it will be a photo contest for the SmokeStik Poster Pet......entries are one photo of any pet or animal companion that you have rescued. The judging will be done through a poll and be open to the general forum population. Unless someone else know of a better technique for picking a winner.....I am open to suggestions. The only rule is that the animal must be or have been part of your family and must have been rescued in some way...rather through a shelter or hoped in the back of you pu truck behind the local tavern.

what do ya'll think?

lalalalalala...just killing time here waiting for someone to post the video!!!!! Ms lorikay13 does not have a television.....well....no service put it that way....I do have a big screen TV....but it's hooked up to my ALienware squirrelbot......

13. bigblue30

bigblue30 Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

May 10, 2010
    Saint Clair Shores
  14. susie22321

susie22321 Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

Jun 6, 2010
    St. Clair Shores, MI
    Woohoo, looks good to me! First time YouTube for me!

Wait...Steve did the camera work. All I did was put it on YouTube :)

15. Katya

Katya ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Feb 23, 2010
    SoCal
    Hey, Billster! Congratulations! Nice show!

I just finished watching it on Stossel. Very nice conversation.

I like Stossel.

16. Katya

Supporting member
    Feb 23, 2010
    SoCal
    Steve, do I have your permisson to post this in the "burning cartomizers" thread and in the general forum? I'll give you full credit, promise....

17. Katya

Supporting member
    Feb 23, 2010
    SoCal
    Alright, I did ask for permisson, but looks like you're all asleep. And I'm dying to share. So sue me. :)

18. GiMante

GiMante Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Jul 14, 2010
    So Cal
    K, here's your winner, my beautiful rescue Harley (he's part boxer, part shepard:
    [​IMG]

19. CES

CES optimistic cynic Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 25, 2010
    Birmingham, Al
    Thanks for the video Steve and Susie. Very nice job Bill!!! woo hoo!

Great puppy pics Ardea, LK and GiMante!

20. susie22321

susie22321 Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

Jun 6, 2010
    St. Clair Shores, MI
    lol, Katya! Where did you post it?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.