SmokeStik super mini review

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vince1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2009
Down South, USA.
Dusty, what is the model number? It looks like an RN4081 but could be a DSE103. I'm trying to find a review of the BE103/DSE103 and the BE103U (USB model) I found some great deals on these at Bestecig.com and was wondering if they are any good. I had a 4081 and was not impressed. The one you reviewed seemed to work but mine did'nt put out hardly any vapor at all. Just wondering if it's the same one. I've seen the 4081 sold under about 10 different brands.

EDIT-Just found Leafords DSE103 review. would still like to know the model number on the one you reviewed.

Last edited:

Acie

May 9, 2009
Just some additional info. on the Smokestix mini.

1. The carts can be removed from the "filter" of the Smokestik with a tweezer or a bent paper clip.

2. There are two small holes on the Smokestik where the battery and the atomizer connect. By covering one of these holes with your finger when vaping, you will get a much much better hit along with alot more vapor as well.

Tyson

May 27, 2009
Seattle, WA, USA
Just some additional info. on the Smokestix mini.

1. The carts can be removed from the "filter" of the Smokestik with a tweezer or a bent paper clip.

2. There are two small holes on the Smokestik where the battery and the atomizer connect. By covering one of these holes with your finger when vaping, you will get a much much better hit along with alot more vapor as well.

That's funny, I just tried this method and I actually got a lot less vapor and a much harder draw with my Smokestik.

j123

Jun 19, 2009
I'm interested in trying SmokeStik, but, frankly, I can't afford to experiment. There don't seem to be many consumer reviews on it, but I've seen some news coverage as well as celebrity users, which makes me optimistic. RatInDaHat's review seems to be a positive one, but he doesn't seem enthusiastic about it either. My #1 concern is realistic feeling and taste over anything else. So, on a scale of 1 to 10 (10 being most realistic experience), how do all of you rate SmokeStik? Are my explectations even realistic of any brand?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread