The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

SmokeStik Ultra (eGo style) beta test thread.....post your findings here.

Discussion in 'SmokeStik' started by lorikay13, Jun 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. bacc.vap

bacc.vap Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 18, 2011
    Virtualville
    Got the Ultra Kit today, thanks. Now for the testing.

2. Reddhott

Reddhott ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 19, 2011
    cartoon land,usa
    got my kit .
    ty ty ty soo much!!!!!!
    im in love!

3. PhatRon

PhatRon Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 14, 2013
    Cumming, GA, USA
    I got my kit and it is charging as we speak. I will sum up some first impressions in an e-mail and then will post follow-ups in another e-mail in about a week.

4. nanusic

nanusic Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jan 23, 2014
    Myrtle Beach
    Same here.....on the charger!
    Thank you again!

5. yasmin817

yasmin817 Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Feb 7, 2014
    Hopewell, NJ, USA
    Kit came in today, battery is on the charger, so excited!!!! I'm so surprised because I actually like the color a lot!

I'll send a review via email after I play with it a bit ....

Thanks Lorikay and Smokestik!!!

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

6. atisa

atisa Full Member

May 7, 2014
    NC, USA
    Got my kit last night. It's soooo purty! Thank you very much Lorikay and Smokestik. I will send my findings in private messages soon. Been sick this week and want to feel better to give a true evaluation. Have a great week everyone!!

7. lorikay13

lorikay13 Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    yasmin I'm glad you like it. Our Pink color is very unique. Have fun everyone....it's Labor Day weekend so enjoy yourselves....stop by on next Wens to check out the new websites and see the product launch.

If any of you want to buy any of the Ultra products for yourself or as a gift let me know and I will make a special coupon code for you to give you a nice discount.

Be safe everyone!!!

8. maddogg

maddogg Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jan 15, 2012
    dog house
    got mine and its fantastic! great for work too
    again ty very much!! it works soooo good! may have to get another one!.

9. Sue1971

Sue1971 Super Member ECF Veteran

Aug 22, 2010
    Mass
    Took a look at the website, looks good :)

10. tick22

tick22 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Apr 18, 2014
    Vanceboro, NC
    Love your new site. easy to read and finally, your coils are avail.

11. lorikay13

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    So I'm a little baffled by the total lack of feedback????? Unless I missed them I have not received any emails and the only Pms I got were a couple people with issues charging the battery on a non Ultra charger. Any feedback about the tanks and coils would really be appreciated even if...especially if ....it's negative. Please send your feedback to service@us.smokestik.com and put BETA TEST in the subject line. Thank you!!! LK.

12. luke213

luke213 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 2, 2014
    Up
    Sorry I was under the impression we weren't going to do feedback on these my mistake I'll get on an email to ya;)

Luke

Sent from my XT875 using Tapatalk

13. PhatRon

PhatRon Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 14, 2013
    Cumming, GA, USA
    My e-mail is sent Lorikay!

14. Sue1971

Sue1971 Super Member ECF Veteran

Aug 22, 2010
    Mass
    Hi Lori I did send my feedback to you via the email here, (not sure if you saw it) but I will copy it and send it to the smokestik site :)

15. lorikay13

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    sorry for the misunderstanding folks...what I asked for was to not have public feedback.....since at the time we had not launched to product yet. ...and if anyone thinks they are having any issues with charging please let me know and I will send you an ULTRA charger. We have enough information to know what we needed to know. Anyone that wants to buy anything please let me know first so I can make you a special coupon code.

Hope everyone is enjoying the begining of fall...I know I sure am!!!! It's down to the low forties at night.....love it!

16. nanusic

Jan 23, 2014
    Myrtle Beach
    Hey Lori,
    Since it has launched, can we discuss it here?:)

17. tick22

tick22 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Apr 18, 2014
    Vanceboro, NC
    mail sent but forgot to add beta to the subject line, should just say test, darn Mondays.......

or maybe it was BETA with out the test, sheesh

Not really ready for fall but here it come, ready or not....

18. nanusic

Jan 23, 2014
    Myrtle Beach
    Aww....it will be fun, just wait and see!

19. lorikay13

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    I love fall. Hoping we can get it together in time to offer some holiday liquid flavors....we should be introducing a new Plus line of more complex flavors. Pumpkin pie, eggnog...that kind of thing. I guess that is why I love fall....the food....and cooking and baking. Damn...I might have to make some Christmas cookies just for the hell of it...lol.

20. lorikay13

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    Ok folks...shall we have a contest to top this off???? I think we will just make this easy.....all you have to do is post after this one and say..."I'm in!"

I will leave it open until next weekend to give everyone a chance to see this and enter.....I'll send out one email letting everyone know about it. Then next weekend I will run the randomizer and pick three names to receive a full kit plus a three pack of coils and a bottle of juice. (the juice IS made in the USA btw). Sound good?

1..2..3...GO~!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.