SmokeStik Ultra (eGo style) beta test thread.....post your findings here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
yasmin I'm glad you like it. Our Pink color is very unique. Have fun everyone....it's Labor Day weekend so enjoy yourselves....stop by on next Wens to check out the new websites and see the product launch.

If any of you want to buy any of the Ultra products for yourself or as a gift let me know and I will make a special coupon code for you to give you a nice discount.

Be safe everyone!!!

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
So I'm a little baffled by the total lack of feedback????? Unless I missed them I have not received any emails and the only Pms I got were a couple people with issues charging the battery on a non Ultra charger. Any feedback about the tanks and coils would really be appreciated even if...especially if ....it's negative. Please send your feedback to service@us.smokestik.com and put BETA TEST in the subject line. Thank you!!! LK.

Last edited:

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
sorry for the misunderstanding folks...what I asked for was to not have public feedback.....since at the time we had not launched to product yet. ...and if anyone thinks they are having any issues with charging please let me know and I will send you an ULTRA charger. We have enough information to know what we needed to know. Anyone that wants to buy anything please let me know first so I can make you a special coupon code.

Hope everyone is enjoying the begining of fall...I know I sure am!!!! It's down to the low forties at night.....love it!

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
I love fall. Hoping we can get it together in time to offer some holiday liquid flavors....we should be introducing a new Plus line of more complex flavors. Pumpkin pie, eggnog...that kind of thing. I guess that is why I love fall....the food....and cooking and baking. Damn...I might have to make some Christmas cookies just for the hell of it...lol.

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
Ok folks...shall we have a contest to top this off???? I think we will just make this easy.....all you have to do is post after this one and say..."I'm in!"

I will leave it open until next weekend to give everyone a chance to see this and enter.....I'll send out one email letting everyone know about it. Then next weekend I will run the randomizer and pick three names to receive a full kit plus a three pack of coils and a bottle of juice. (the juice IS made in the USA btw). Sound good?

1..2..3...GO~!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread