SmokeStik Ultra (eGo style) beta test thread.....post your findings here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhatRon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 14, 2013
Cumming, GA, USA
I sent you a PM too Lorikay because it won't let me access the google doc for some reason. I would say that this is definitely worth the price you charge an if I happen to win a kit then I know exactly who I would give it to. He's a coworker and always asks me to use mine and yes he is a smoker. Close to 2 packs a day.

Reddhott

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2011
cartoon land,usa
the tank is still working great!!
definitely a great tank for anyone newbie or not just becoz IT JUST WORKS
and thats what we all want.
i have not had to fiddle with it or anything,
just fill n vape that easy!
and when it come down to it thats what most people like something easy peasy and that it works!!

tick22

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Vanceboro, NC
Just a suggestion.
Post whose info is still missing (Their name, of course) and we will either find them and let them know or have them E-mail you.
I think it worked for me, but you never know.

Tank is still kicking, well you know. I have cleaned it, but don't dry burn for fear of toasting coil. It is still giving great vape and taste to me....

nanusic

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2014
Myrtle Beach
I have to say that this tank has surprised me! I like the size, the vapor production, and I really like the airiness about it also.
In the past I haven't been very fond of the Evod style, but this little tank is quite good.
You guys have a winner here!
thank you again for the chance to try it! You never know 'til you try! ;)

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
We are really pleased with your reveiws. We thought we had a winner but you just never know until you put a bunch of them out there. Now if the production batch is just as good we will be doing great.

I would like to encourage all of you to please keep an eye out for updates...it's going to be a couple weeks before the kits and coils are here....but once they get here I will have the contest.....and after talking it over with Steve....we decided to bump up the number from 3 to ten. Of course this is also in our interest because we know what a good job you folks do with product reviews. :) The ten people that don't win this time will be up for the next round.....so don't feel bad if you don't win at first. I expect the next round to be variable voltage. :)

catilley1092

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2013
North Carolina, USA
I believe that I got the spreadsheet right, received it a few days back & honestly thought there was a breach of some type. Now that I've seen what it's for, have entered my ECF username.

Very surprisingly at this point & much more so, because there was an email received about 50/50 possibly being too thick before receiving the beta product, this coil still doesn't taste burnt. Not at all.

If your suppliers can keep the lid on how these coils are built, as in quality & word gets around, you'll have customers for life, if for nothing else, coils alone. There is a high demand for quality coils within the e-cig customer base. Even among the "genuine" KangerTech" coils, the ones in the black boxes, quality varies. I may get 2 days out of one, or if extremely lucky, 10 days, but that's on the outer edge, 4-5 days is a good average.

Thanks again,
Cat

NicksCloud

Verified Member
May 13, 2014
USA
Nick...so overall....are you satisfied with the performance you got? Assume you had paid for the tank . Would it be worth $6.49 to you?

Thanks again for all your work everyone. I have removed all the info from the spread sheet other than your names on request. If anyone is still uncomfortable with the spreadsheet just email me your user name please so I can get the contest going. There are also still some people who have not given any feedback at all. I don't think it is fair to those of you who have donated so much of your time to include them but I need user names to know for sure who everyone is. ALso, as soon as I have the info the spreadsheet will be removed.

Absolutely! Especially if the replacement atomizers are priced appropriately. Thank you for helping me with the Google spreadsheet since I have an optimum account and could not access Google docs. I'm sorry it took so long to reply but my father fell ill (he is doing much better now) and the weekend was spent dealing with the hospital. Keep up the great work and kudos to your development team!

NicksCloud

Verified Member
May 13, 2014
USA
I will not be able to be very active from friday on for rougly 21-28 days but I will try to check the forum from my phone as often as possible. I genuinely enjoyed testing this carto out for you guys and thank you for the opportunity. Before I leave I will upload my pics and videos via PM to lorikay13. I hope you find all of my findings helpful and I look forward to seeing your final product launch!

catilley1092

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2013
North Carolina, USA
I can't believe it. Finally the coil was beginning to get a scorched taste. My intentions were to remove the chimney, as I always do & replace the top flavor wick.

However, the part that holds the chimney must be thin, as I'm gentle with these components. It broke off as I was wiggling the chimney, First time it's ever happened to me, on otherwise the best coil that I've ever owned, after lasting at least 2x longer than expected. But it's nothing to knock anything off my previous rating, this device is still a solid 10 out of 10 & has became my favorite tank to use.

All isn't lost though, had one last KangerTech 2.5ohm coil left, the branded ones in the black box. Perfect fit! As was with the original coil, the initial fill went fast. The next was back to normal.

Yes, this tank is certainly worth the price asked about a page or two back, priced right in line to compete with the EVOD.. As long as shipping isn't overly expensive, some vendors has Free shipping, though around $3 is the norm on vaping sites, eBay sellers will have free shipping, but one has to be careful, some aren't genuine EVOD's. They show a picture of one, describe how great it is, then show a final picture, saying "This is the item you'll receive", and the brand isn't etched in.

So to be fair, these $4.99 offerings with Free shipping on eBay are knockoffs. Furthermore, some states that EVOD coils won't work with the product (in fine print).

Cat

Last edited by a moderator:

tick22

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Vanceboro, NC
Well, I lost my coil today but what a run I gave it.
No coil has taken so much abuse as this one went through. It doesn't help that there was no replacement.

All isn't lost though, had one last KangerTech 2.5ohm coil left, the branded ones in the black box. Perfect fit! As was with the original coil, the initial fill went fast. The next was back to normal.

Thanks catilley, I have some of those still and will give it a shot. I really do like the tank...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread