Not open for further replies.

Lethalp

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 29, 2011
Indiana
Hello all,
I just wanted to pop in and say I ordered from a new vendor Smokey Vapor last night. They have great prices and get this, free shipping on all orders over $10!! As I said I have never ordered before but shortly after I did I received a confirmation email. Then this morning when I checked my email, low and behold I have a email from the owner telling me my ordered had been mailed, followed directly by another confirmation email from USPS. Wow, we are getting off to a great start! If everything goes well when my pkg gets here, I will def order again.

As I said this is a new (at least to ecf) supplier, so there aren't many reviews yet. I ordered some single and some dual coil cartos, and a couple drip tips. These are the lowest non sale, non bulk prices I have seen. (plus free shipping, i love that!!)I really have high hopes, and will let u guys know when I get my pkg. they also have a thread here in the suppliers forum if u have any questions. Stop by and show them a lil ecf love. Tell them Lethal sent you!

JJ2112

Feb 11, 2012
Oregon USA
Inavaper, I want to assure you that all of our hardware is authentic Smoktech. Our goal was to only offer equipment that we use ourselves, no junk. That's why our selection is limited for now. We decided not to order anything we don't already use everyday and know works well. When I first tried vaping, like many others, I tried the cheap device from a convenience store that was totally frustrating. Once I learned about quality devices from pouring over page after page on the ECF, I found something that worked well for me and it got me to thinking about creating a site where anyone from the newbie to more experienced vapers can purchase quality stuff.

Of course, I want to offer good prices and as a customer I love free shipping. I hope to offer more items in the future, but whatever they will be, it will be something I'm proud to sell.

Thanks,

John

JJ2112

Feb 11, 2012
Oregon USA
Thank you, ECF is a great resource and I know I valued other's opinions when I researched what would work for me and who to buy from. I want to make customer service my number one priority and welcome all critiques. Hopefully it's positive to gain the trust of other customers, but the concerns of my customers is what makes me try harder.

I'm also looking for suggestions for items to carry in the future as well as things I can do better.

John

tidegirl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 21, 2011
Panama City, FL
Those are great prices. I have a friend who I think is almost ready to convert. I'm gonna let her try my ego and my mod. If she wants to go the way of the ego-type, I will point her in your direction.

Looking at that free bottle of juice special is tempting me too, even though I DIY most of mine. May end up ordering some of that. I still haven't got quite to the vendor quality in my juice kitchen, so sometimes I start wanting a little more flavor.

Lethalp

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 29, 2011
Indiana
I would like to try the xl boges as well. My Smoktech cartos have been a lil hit and miss lately and there are lots of ppl on here talking about a bad batch or bad quality control going on with them. It seems they are not as good as they used to be. So I either need to know they are going to stay consistent or find something else soon. I hate having to change when I had finally found something I loved. :( the same the happened to me with the ce2. Once they started all the revisions I couldn't find any I liked anymore. It will be nice when vaping gets through all it's growing pains....

Sent from my vaping lair

AttyPops

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2010
Hc Svnt Dracones - USA EST
1st off, it's good to see another vendor. Glad to hear it's working out for you.

I went looking for 3.1 ohm atomizers :(

I was going to pull the trigger on a juice order but found you stock only 12 and 24mg. Would suggest you increase that range a bit.

If you use the flavours you use great but 12mg doesn't scratch my nic itch and 24mg has me buzzing. Others are the same.

Off topic a bit, but if you get 1 flavor-X at 12 mg and 1 flavor-X at 24 mg and mix them 50/50... you get 18 mg. Just shake well before (and after) mixing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread