Status
Not open for further replies.

daen

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 18, 2012
Denton, Texas
www.smokincrow.com

We are a local seller in DFW Texas and have now expanded to online. We are offering everyone on ECF the following:

25% off your entire order and free shipping on your first order. Our only exclusion is the Johnson Creek Products the rest are free game but you can get free shipping on the Johnson Creek products.

Use this Code "SC25ECF" for 25% Off &
"daenfrship" - we will ship your first order for Free in the US Only!

These are one time use coupons per customer!

We value your feedback and we carry all products that are shown in our store.

Our Mission Satement "Happy Cusotmers are Returning Customers"

We warranty our products with a 15 day no questions asked return policy for unused items and a 90 Day repair/exchange warranty. We stand behind what we sell.

We hope to earn your business! Have questions and new to vaping send us an email at sales@smokincrow.com and we will answer any questions you have before you buy. We specialize in starter kits for the new user.​

daen

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 18, 2012
Denton, Texas
www.smokincrow.com
Try Our new Smokin Crow's Smokin juice50/50 Pg/Vg mix - great flavors and with great taste you will like all 24 flavors.

Nik strengths 0 - 6 - 12 - 18 - 24 (mg)

Sizes 5ml , 10ml, and 30ml(Best Value)

smokin juice 1.jpg
Red Label - Specialty & Fruity Flavors
Smokin Apple -Taste like a Granny Smith / Jolly Rancher apple.
Smokin Apple Pie -The Taste of Homemade apple pie.
Smokin Bubblegum -You’ll be trying to blow bubbles with this one.
Smokin Cherry -Cherry the name says it all!
Smokin Cherry Root Beer -Now who doesn’t like root beer with Cherries?
Smokin Cherrynilla -A very nice cherry vanilla flavor
Smokin Cinnayum -Hot cinnamon buns fresh out of the oven.
Smokin Maple-Great maple flavor. Just don’t try and put it on your pancakes.
Smokin Root Beer-Now who doesn’t like root beer?
Smokin Root Beer Float -Root beer with vanilla ice cream.
Smokin Vanilla -A very strong vanilla taste. YUM!
Smokin Vanilla Nut-Vanilla with a really nice nutty undertone.
Blue Label - Classic Tobacco Flavors
Smokin Apple Cured Tobacco-Turkish blend tobacco and Granny Smith Apple extract to give you a very nice tobacco taste with apple undertones.
Smokin Nutty Tobacco -A very nutty tobacco flavor.
Smokin Cherry Cured Tobacco -Cherry tobacco taste
Smokin Flue Cured Tobacco -This is our version of flue cured tobacco that mimics the heat curing to produce the high in sugar taste of the old days!
Smokin Maple Cured Tobacco-A really nice tobacco with maple undertones. This one is really good.
Smokin Desert Tobacco -Our version of the popular USA Tobacco flavors, but only better that have a blend of Turkish & Virginia Tobacco.
Smokin Sweetleaf Tobacco-A tobacco flavor with vanilla undertones. A customer favorite!
Smokin Turkish Tobacco -A very nice Turkish tobacco blend flavor.
Smokin USA Tobacco-Classic USA regular tobacco taste to mimics the popular regular cigarette brands
Smokin Rich Tobacco -A Rich & Full Tobacco Flavor that mimics the popular regular cigarette brands
Green Label - Menthol Flavors
Smokin Sweet Vanilla Icy-Vanilla flavor with an icy menthol undertone.
Smokin Menthol Tobacco -A very nice menthol / tobacco flavor.

Last edited:

ZooKansas

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2011
Kansas City, MO USA
Just ordered a small (5ml) bottle of the "Cinnayum". in 18mg 50/50, as to simply get a "feel" for the quality of the juice (I do this with all vendors new to me). Super-fast shipping as I think I ordered Friday and it got to me yesterday, considering the holiday, very fast. Immediately, I was offset by the hard plastic bottle. Bottle is difficult to squeeze but it's all good as this was just a 5ml sample bottle, and I can tell by the pictures that the bigger bottles are the softer plastic, or glass in some cases. The juice is true to its name. I do get both the cinnamon and bun flavor, just without the frosting. It's heavier on the cinnamon than some other cinnamon-bun style vapes I've tried. It's a very clean vape though...and not harsh despite being cinnamon heavy. Definitely "quality juice", and with the coupons it was a steal. I would consider placing another order based on my impression that this is USA made, quality tasting juice (ie. not perfumey/artificial tasting). On a side note...thanks for offering different shipping options. It's always nice to see vendors not charging $5 to ship small bottles of juice first-class. I think the normal shipping rate with Smokin Crow is just $2.80, which is spot-on for shipping juice.

daen

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 18, 2012
Denton, Texas
www.smokincrow.com
Zoo,

We thank you for the review and glad that you liked it. Our goal is to grow and be around for a long time so we seek out the best products to offer. We value our customers opinions as in the end we are looking to earn a customers business for a lifetime not just once. We carry Johnson creek also which is a good USA made Juice and those do come in a sealed glass bottles. We work with a talented guy, that making the liquid is his specialty. We concentrate on providing great products from great suppliers and in the end our customers get great products for a fair price. We started as consumers so we know what we didn't like. Again thank you for your review and your business and if you order another bottle tell us in the notes which 5ml sample of another flavor you would like to try and we will include that also as a freebie with your order.

daen

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 18, 2012
Denton, Texas
www.smokincrow.com
Hey dupaloop3611! I see we got the order to you September 8th. How did you like and please tell us what you think of our juice. We appreciate your business and want to make sure you are satisfied. A Happy Customer is a Returning Customer! Please go to Welcome to Facebook and Like our page :)

Just placed an order for bubblegum. would like extra flav if avail.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread