Oct 10, 2009
sothern cali yucaipa
i have to say man great job
the mako is an amazing mod so compact to
the design is very nice i love this thing
button locking system is awesome
very happy with my new mod i need to get me the mino now i got the other 2
all i have to say is im a very happy customer
now all u have to do is get some banners because ur going to have alot of fans including me
great job man

smokindeuce

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 22, 2008
UK
www.smokejuice.co.uk
i have to say man great job
the mako is an amazing mod so compact to
the design is very nice i love this thing
button locking system is awesome
very happy with my new mod i need to get me the mino now i got the other 2
all i have to say is im a very happy customer
now all u have to do is get some banners because ur going to have alot of fans including me
great job man

Hey Will,

Thanks a lot for your positive feedback.... :D

Just so you know, I will be putting up some 'how to' videos/guides in the next couple of days which will take you through the basics.... I'm sure you've probably figured it all out already being quite an experienced user - but for anyone slightly confused the videos should help....

Also, there is a downloadable owner manual on the mako page @ SmokeJuice - HOME ;)

Oh and there will be a maintenance video which will show how you get the best from your Mako and keep it finely tuned for performance..... :)

Over and Out...

Pheary

ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2009
Great Britain
Just so you know, I will be putting up some 'how to' videos/guides in the next couple of days which will take you through the basics....

Will these be proper videos or err.. You know, those ones with fake beards and dodgy accents? lol

No offence, but that bloke you had doing the Iolite videos is so much easier on the eyes/ears than that Russian inventor :thumb:

smokindeuce

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 22, 2008
UK
www.smokejuice.co.uk
Will these be proper videos or err.. You know, those ones with fake beards and dodgy accents? lol

No offence, but that bloke you had doing the Iolite videos is so much easier on the eyes/ears than that Russian inventor :thumb:

Lol.... well they will be very clear instructional videos.... but Alex may have had a part in them.... he has made a big effort not to show his ugly mug this time though and his English has been brushed up....not quite Queens english, but not bad either... :p

smokindeuce

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 22, 2008
UK
www.smokejuice.co.uk

smokindeuce

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 22, 2008
UK
www.smokejuice.co.uk

Hey Will! :)

Great video :D - you beat me to the chase lol.... but seriously you covered some really good points in it: ie. 14500 without O-rings/CR2's with O-rings.

Also for the Minno, it will be a similar setup: CR2 with O-rings or mini pipe battery without O-rings.

Lovin the laid back style and you've obviously figured out the finer details without much problem so all good... :D

Thanks!

EDIT: Oh and big shout out to TRUE!!

smokindeuce

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 22, 2008
UK
www.smokejuice.co.uk
Nice review!

What is this 5v battery you speak of?

Thanks - Mr.e

It's a mystery to me mr.e...:oops: all I can say is that it hits the sweet spot and is all I use these days.... I'll update you all tomorrow - late here - 3am and adrenaline still going.... got.... to.... get..... to...... bed.....:)

smokindeuce

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 22, 2008
UK
www.smokejuice.co.uk
Are the 14650s on the Maksi with or without O-Rings smokindeuce?

Great review whiskywill, I am liking VapeTV hehe *bookmarked*

I cannot wait to get my Mako, will get some nice hi-res photos of it on here with any luck ;)

Hi Phearfactor :)

The maksi functions best all round with the o-rings... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread