Status
Not open for further replies.

316lvm

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 5, 2009
southern minnesota
Hi all, I must be the noob of all noob's. I was running out of smokes and knew that I had to place an order soon. Trouble is, the prices keep going up and I can't afford $100 for 2 cartons of smokes that'll only last 2 weeks. So I started researching for the cheapest smokes to get the most for my money. Which lead me to out of the country sites which sell smokes from India, the Ukraine, Russia, etc. (Not cool in my book, but what the hey - I need my fix!:D)

Along the way, I kept seeing "e-cigs" as an option. (Noob that I am), I'm thinking, "E-cigs? WTH? How can you possibly smoke cigs through the computer? How can I download an e-cig? How the heck can I smoke the stupid thing?" :confused:

Curiosity getting the better of me, I click the e-cig link, which lead to another, and another and then finally here. DUH! Now I get it -lol!

So after 3 days straight, reading through the forums posts and popping all over the internet, and talking it over with my family, I've decided that I will give this a try and have settled on the DSE901. I'll be placing an order tomorrow.

Thank you for this forum, for all the information, time and energy everyone has put in. Without this forum, I would still be trying to figure out how to smoke a cig through my computer.

Blessed journeys

Deschain

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2009
England
316, that's one of the best accessories you can get IMO. :thumb:

Hope it works out well for you...lot's of ex smokers here due to these e-cigs...I smoked over 20 a day for around 25 years...packed in within 48 hours of getting my stuff...you might be a bit shocked at just how easy it is once you get used to your gear and find the right nic level juice etc. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread