Smoking Everywhere Classic on DSE901?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sdaniels

ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2009
Manchester, NH U.S.A.
I don't know what the SE Gold edition looks like but I'm thinking its totally redesigned from the V1.0 which is what I have.

It is, I have that POS. I use to have the POS Classic Pen Style, which I found DO NOT fit the 901. I think both models rely on head rush from sucking instead of actual nicotine delivery in vapor.

spradling

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
My SE 3.0 does noy fit myTW plat.901 maybe theSE 2.0 fits inside the 901 but the 3.0 does not.
I read in another thread that SE 3.0 (Gold) is an RN4081. You can buy spare parts from other vendors that offer RN4081.

Here a list that I composed of RN4081 devices from reading around, please double check as I'm not 100% sure.

Puresmoker's PeeWee
Totally Wicked's super
Super-Mini
njoy
Liberation Jr

Be advised, although the RN4081 is comapitble with the SE Gold, it has been my experience that the SE Gold batteries (believe it or not) are MUCH BETTER than than the RN4081 batteries.

Only setback is the price. $40.00 per battery but I believe it is worth the money. I've had my batteries since December, they are still going strong. Purchased a PeeWee kit to have extras laying around and the batteries suck. Less vapor and time.

ritalee76

ECF Veteran
I read in another thread that SE 3.0 (Gold) is an RN4081. You can buy spare parts from other vendors that offer RN4081.

Here a list that I composed of RN4081 devices from reading around, please double check as I'm not 100% sure.

Puresmoker's PeeWee
Totally Wicked's super
Super-Mini
NJoy
Liberation Jr

Spradling,

You are right :) My first one was a SE Gold... Have ordered replacement atomizers and carts for them. Tis the same as the Pee Wee and the Super from Totally Wicked.

Rita

PS. Sometimes, I like it even more than my 901 :D

sdaniels

ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2009
Manchester, NH U.S.A.
Be advised, although the RN4081 is comapitble with the SE Gold, it has been my experience that the SE Gold batteries (believe it or not) are MUCH BETTER than than the RN4081 batteries.

Only setback is the price. $40.00 per battery but I believe it is worth the money. I've had my batteries since December, they are still going strong. Purchased a PeeWee kit to have extras laying around and the batteries suck. Less vapor and time.

That's the one Props I can give SE. Until I purchased a few models after my SE Gold I thought all batteries lasted 8 hours with heavy vaping, not true. Most other batteries only last 2-3 hours. I would love to throw the SE battery on my 901 but it's female threaded :(

Stike

ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2009
B.MASS
That's the one Props I can give SE. Until I purchased a few models after my SE Gold I thought all batteries lasted 8 hours with heavy vaping, not true. Most other batteries only last 2-3 hours. I would love to throw the SE battery on my 901 but it's female threaded :(
I agree my SE Batt. are the best and longest lasting.My 901 batts. only last 2or 3 hours:mad:

sdaniels

ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2009
Manchester, NH U.S.A.
I agree my SE Batt. are the best and longest lasting.My 901 batts. only last 2or 3 hours:mad:

Smack 'em, no joke. Hold the 901 upright so the mouth piece is aimed downward and slap against your leg or on a table. Another trick, unscrew and screw it back on... doing this I get about 4-6 hours.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread