Smoking Everywhere

Status
Not open for further replies.

dr1ftf2xu

Feb 28, 2009
Friday, I just received my first E-cig. My friend from school had one and i tried it and loved it. I then looked around (not knowing where to start) and decided to go with a pretty cheap one. I bought the smoking everywhere starter kit 2.0 for 60$ (cigarette version). Right away when i was inhaling i could notice a very distinct burning plastic and plastic taste. It was nothing like the one my friend had (I think his was a njoy or Gamuccii) it was horrible. Now i have to go throw the trouble of trying to return this thing.
Does any one have any suggestions on the next one i should try and also isnt insanely expensive. I think i also want the pen version, it seems to me that they have better quality.

I wold recommend the Pen style if you don't mind something a bit bigger and doesn't look like a regular cig. You can get the starter kit most places for around $50.

Just make sure whatever you buy, you stock up on supplies. It seems that a lot of the better suppliers are having a hard time keeping their stock levels to a point where you can order what you want, when you want.

ejfan1977

ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2009
Kingston, Washington
Are you sure you had a full new cartridge on it? They ship it with an empty cartridge and what you may have vaped was the juice that they put in the atomizer to keep it moist.
double check, try a fresh new cartridge and let it sit for a minute so some of the juice can go down onto the atomizer. If you smoke it dry it could and will die on you. Good luck!

Oh, I would also recommend the pen style! I found the smaller cigarette size to be not as satisfying as far as the draw and vapor production.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread