Status
Not open for further replies.

jrs99

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2013
King George, VA
Anyone else have dreams where you smoke again?
I usually either get one lit and take a few hits before realizing "oh yeah, I quit this" and quickly put it out or the last one I had where I actually smoked a few ciggs before thinking about it. That one I'd smoked enough to where I thought I might actually go back to smoking if I didn't stop.
I just hit 6 months no ciggs and have no intentions whatsoever of going back to it.
So now I smoke only in my dreams?

Recycled Roadkill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 13, 2013
Garland, TX
I had those dreams regularly when I quit cold turkey many times and many years ago. In the dreams I was ashamed that I'd gone back to smoking. Eventually I'd start smoking again and they'd go away.

Oddly, to me anyway, I've only had the dream once since vaping. In the dream I was okay with it because I'd been vaping.

I have no need for going back to cigs this time and I wish vaping (not cigalikes) was invented decades ago. I'd have quit permanently when I was in my early twenties.

Ohms Lawbreaker

ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2014
Right Behind You
Don't remember ever smoking in my dreams, however .... Hilarious .... I remember this little orange glowing plastic flying saucer coming out of the sky and landing in my hands, with glowing green goo inside that I was supposed to inject in my arm to help me quit smoking. This was many years before I started vaping. Anyone make a flying saucer mod? Too much X-Files probably.

Giraut

Moved On
Dec 6, 2013
When I quit before, I used to wake up in the middle of the night in bed, convinced that I had fallen asleep with a cigarette in my hand, and that is was burning the sheets and setting the bed on fire. I used to get that even years after quitting. It hasn't happened since I started vaping, which to me is further proof that the nicotine I vape compensates totally for the nicotine I used to get from cigarettes.

erikbal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2013
Olean, NY
I had one recently where I bought a pack of smokes and said to the cashier "I'll probably end up throwing these out anyways after I try to smoke one" cuz even in my dream I knew I had quit. Not sure why I was buying a pack though lol. Also it was a soft pack all beat up and I always used box.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread