Smoking Stick Premium Eletronic Cigarette (Not Smoke Stik)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VinnyV

Jan 24, 2011
Pennsylvania
After purchasing this PV, I came across many bad reviews about this product. I've been using it since 06/2010 and have been fairly satisfied with its preformance. About 6 weeks ago, I went to order some attys and 2 batts but the site was down. Checking daily, the site was down for close to 2 weeks. A day or 2 before the site came back online, I spoke with a friend who has the same PV and he told me he had placed an order several weeks earlier but had not recieved his order. Needless to say, I am leary of placing an order with this company.

The customer service is terrible! You cannot get anyone to tell you the magic numbers such as battery/atty sizes. They want you to order through them only, I assume. An ECF member named instamix had read one of my earlier posts and seemed to know the magic numbers. Today I recieved an order I placed on 2-22-2011 with goodprophets.com. That's a 2-day turnaround! Instamix suggested I check them out and the advice is spot-on. For Smoking Stick (not: Smoke Stik), RN4081(aka: Double Deuce 22 Cartomizer) works great and enable any of you out there with Smoking Stick as your PV to avoid ordering only from the company. this info will also enable you to begin modifying.

I also now know that the 4081 is also known as a 103. In my order I purchased a PV adapter : 510 batt-to-4081/103atom. This will be great for adapting my old equipment with my Chucks when I get them. Originally I was considering just starting over but instead went ahead and just decided to order the chucks. However, I wanted to try to keep the option of my current PV because I am unable to take the Chuck to my place of employment.

Kudos to instamix! Thanks for your help! I did quite a bit of research trying to find out what parts are compatible with the Smoking Stick but could find nothing about them on the web. It seems as though noone in the forums knows much about them either. Not to mention, most people thought I was talking about Smoke Stik, which, I was not.

in closing, instamix is most helpful! Goodprophets.com service is incredibly fast! And though I think the product is fine, I would not again purchase Smoking Stick as my PV. There are many others available. Make sure the customer service is worthy of you as the consumer ! Hope this info helps others !!!

Vince

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread