Smoktech carto leaking. Any fix or why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

xbshine

ECF Veteran
Feb 11, 2013
little falls (new jersey)
i have the same problem lastnight, i looked in my carto all the foam is soaked with liquid, and leaks on my 510 adaptor, so than i took apart the tank, i blew in the cartomizer through the drip tip end and having a paper towel at the 510 thread end, i blew it 10 times until all the liquid is out, i than dripped 5 drops into the carto just to make sure when i vape i wont get a dey hit, dan i assembled the tank i filled it up halfway first, than i screwed it on the 510 adaptor dvice i unscrew and screwed a few times just to get the angle of the thread just perfect so that it doesnt leakkk, after that works well againn, hope this works forr u

White Rabbit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sometimes I think this issue is with how the cartos are being made (cheaply). I use Smoktech 3.0 Ohm and 2.0 Ohm single and double punched on Atemas Tanks and find that they flood frequently when going from an Air Conditioned House to the hot outside. As long as the temperature (possibly also the air pressure) remains constant, the vape is fine. If this seems to be your problem, I suggest when going outside, do not vape for several minutes to let the Tank and Carto adjust to the change. This seems to help mine. When this happens, I need to empty the juice back into the jar and just vape the carto with no tank until the juice is burned off, or blow it out (wastes juice but works), then refill and start again. Also keeping the tank more than 1/2 full helps a lot. I notice this only happens with a tank that is lower than 1/2 full.

Wabbit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread