Status
Not open for further replies.

cocacola31173

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2012
United States
I am having a problem with airflow with the smoktech cartos on my provari. I had been using the Boge f16 and didn't have this problem. What I did that helped a bit was to reverse the carto so the flang part is not in that groove.

I was just wondering if there was anything else I might could do. I don't want to do a airflow controller cause the tanks is wobbly on it.

Thanks!

2legsshrt

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Spokane,WA
I am looking for a new tank system. I thought I had found it. I got 2 of the new U-DCT Pyrex tanks with the locking slots. I got 4 of the new bottom coil cartos. The only size they had was 3ohm. Tanks are 2.5ml. They worked great on my Provari, much better then on my Vamo. I think it was the 800hz frequency. To me it is very noticable on some things. Well my carto fried in 2 dys. Down to 1.9ohm now. I was only using 4 volts whch should have been not problem. My usual is the old plastic DCT's with the chrome ring. 3.5 ml. I like the smaller ones. I am using a real mild juice and 60/40 blend. 3 mg nic. Want to find a tank that gives more of a kick then my stand by 2 ohm DC cartos 2holes. Want to try the Innokin Iclear 30s with a 2 ohm head. How long do the heads last average. Looks really good and have read a lot of good on it. These bottom coils are great but can't afford to change ever 2 days. Going to order a new Provari tomorrow they will have the rings in then and they are a must on these new tanks. Well I have rambled on enough. G'nite
Wow 15,000 posts in a couple years. Been here 3 years longer and just over 100 gotta get off FB once in a while.

Last edited:

2legsshrt

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Spokane,WA
I am having a problem with airflow with the smoktech cartos on my provari. I had been using the Boge f16 and didn't have this problem. What I did that helped a bit was to reverse the carto so the flang part is not in that groove.

I was just wondering if there was anything else I might could do. I don't want to do a airflow controller cause the tanks is wobbly on it.

Thanks!

Buy the ring they sell.. I think that will work. Provape sells them also use the 3.5 tanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread