SMOKtech Dual Coil 1.5ohm Non-clear Cartomizers available Now at GotVapes

Status
Not open for further replies.

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
SMOKtech quality 1.5 ohm DUAL COIL Cartomizers. These have been proven to work great with HV vaping as although the effective resistance is 1.5-1.6 ohms, each coil is individually rated at 3.2ohm working in parallel.

Because of this they can produce a full volume of vapor because of the greater surface area of the heating elements.

• We have used these on an eGo satisfactorily but are most suitable on a 3.7v or higher PV to see their full potential.
  • Nice absorbant filler will easily hold 25-30 drops. As with any fillered carto, to ease in filling and reduce leaks, it might be suggested to use a small plug to cover the center air intake (something such as the plug that goes into the .... end of our disposeable e-cigs) then tilt and drop 2-3 drops at a time on each side of the carto, let it absorb and fill completely before your first vape.
  • You experiences will vary on certain PV's. You want a switch capable of handling 2 amps+ as with any LR device.
  • You receive one PIECE for only $2.89. Quantity discount available for 5 pieces or more.
dualcoil.png

dualcoil_01.png

dualcoil_03.png

SMOKtech Dual Coil 1.5 ohm Cartomizer - BLACK 1 PIECE [GV-dualcoil-black1piece] - $2.89 : GotVapes.com, E-cigarette Supplies - Atomizers Cartomizers Mods Juice and more

Last edited:

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
Does he vape?

I like this :) i like everything eeeks,,,my hubby is having a tizzy fit and I look at him and say..umm dear i am almost 4 months quit from ciggys and we agreed i could spend 1/2 the amount i spent on cigs as i did on smokes :) i use to smoke 3 packs a day wowowowow vaping now :vapor:

SmokingRT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2010
YIPEE!!! Home at last
I like this :) i like everything eeeks,,,my hubby is having a tizzy fit and I look at him and say..umm dear i am almost 4 months quit from ciggys and we agreed i could spend 1/2 the amount i spent on cigs as i did on smokes :) i use to smoke 3 packs a day wowowowow vaping now :vapor:
You just tell that hubby fo yorus it takes a lot of energy and you need your vapes to keep stalking SRT

timothy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2010
texas
SMOKtech quality 1.5 ohm DUAL COIL Cartomizers. These have been proven to work great with HV vaping as although the effective resistance is 1.5-1.6 ohms, each coil is individually rated at 3.2ohm working in parallel.

Because of this they can produce a full volume of vapor because of the greater surface area of the heating elements.

• We have used these on an eGo satisfactorily but are most suitable on a 3.7v or higher PV to see their full potential.
  • Nice absorbant filler will easily hold 25-30 drops. As with any fillered carto, to ease in filling and reduce leaks, it might be suggested to use a small plug to cover the center air intake (something such as the plug that goes into the .... end of our disposeable e-cigs) then tilt and drop 2-3 drops at a time on each side of the carto, let it absorb and fill completely before your first vape.
  • You experiences will vary on certain PV's. You want a switch capable of handling 2 amps+ as with any LR device.
  • You receive one PIECE for only $2.89. Quantity discount available for 5 pieces or more.

i like this idea
You receive one PIECE. Quantity discount available for 5 pieces or more, see below

doots

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2009
safe-list.com
to fill:

I just hold a paper towel waded up around the carto and battery end (to catch the excess juice) and drip from the top Takes a few minutes to absorb and then drip again and repeat til totally saturated. About 5 minutes maybe, then blow out from drip tip end once and ready to go . been on one of these for over 2 weeks and still going like the first day.

Amy41996

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2010
Chicago, Illinois, United States
Does he vape?

Hey Dan, he quit 6 yrs now I think, around the time ecigs started coming out,,,he really wanted to quit with ecig, but we couldnt afford it,,,he used the gum.....and quit. I tried quitting with him at that time..and wweeelllll,,,,,i had a temper tantrum about 16 hours into (my longest quit time, i am 41 started smoking in 6th grade) he looked at me and said "go have a cig"..so i did lolol

Now, I am now on my way with pv's :) :vapor:

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
Thanks for the filling tips doots...

to fill:

I just hold a paper towel waded up around the carto and battery end (to catch the excess juice) and drip from the top Takes a few minutes to absorb and then drip again and repeat til totally saturated. About 5 minutes maybe, then blow out from drip tip end once and ready to go . been on one of these for over 2 weeks and still going like the first day.

Amy41996

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2010
Chicago, Illinois, United States
In this thread in the discription i did see that you said you used them on the ego but it is ideal for higher volt...i do have 5volt i use occasionallly, but would like to try these on the Elegant I just got,,,,,,good idea? 3.7 volt on the elegant. Just like to try new things and i like the way this product sounds :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread