Status
Not open for further replies.

Stownz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2010
Guthrie, OK
I've tried them all: every cartomizer and atomizer made. Every manufacturer, and even the "cisco" versions and 20 or so other websites trying to get attys and cartos made to a special design.

Nothing compares to these dual coils from smoktech. End of story.

510 thread: win

Size: About the size of everyones "Mega" cartomizers. Like the Iken megas and also the other smoktech megas. Hold around 2 mil of juice if you take your time filling. I condom fill them from the top and then the bottom to get rockin fast.

1.5 ohm: They WILL NOT BURN. How you can slam 6 volts into a 1.5 ohm and it not insta nuke or at least burn the juice, I have no idea. I melted a delrin drip tip trying to see if I could burn juice. It gets hot, sure, but the juice just turns to magma with no "burnt plastic" taste coming from the polyfill. Darwin says I'm hammering 4.5 volts into this thing and pulling almost 3 amps !!! No burn taste.

Vapor Production: UNREAL. You dont need pure VG and long drags anymore for that fancy vape cloud for you video anymore. I can fog a room with an ego bat now, lol. My GGTS is actually used now because I don't even need my VVs. Sure it rocks on the Darwin and Provari, but I'm not forced into using them. I actually cut back my normal 60/40 pg/vg to 80/20 because I was developing a smoker's cough again from so much vapor.

Useability: Gravy, easy as it gets. You can drip fill them, condom fill them, syringe fill them: whatever you want. I just drip them after an initial condom fill. 10 drops tops me off. I have to work for a living, and don't have time to constantly refill. I don't want to carry syringes like a ...... addict, I like to just top them off. They hold the juice well, and don't flood. Darwin is absolute fail in respect to no catch cup, so we can't use leaky attys or cartos or flood prone ones. Don't have to worry about leaking with these, and they do quite well.

Lifespan: Same as most the other quality cartos out there. I vape over 6ml a day, and I'm getting about 4 days out of one. I could go farther I'm sure, but vapor slowly drops off and the draw gets tighter. Cleaning might be an option, but at these prices, I just chunk them. After a month of using these, I've retired about 8 of them. Wifey has gone through 3 but she vapes a whole lot less then I do. Brother has gone through 5. NONE of them were DOA, and none shorted. No matter how much voltage we hit them with. Supplier will love these because they wont have to warranty any more cartos cause someone redlined them with some stack bat mod.

Availability: TONS of people are stocking these now. Why? Because they are godly. I ordered 5 to test from madvapes, they rocked. Then I got in a freebie 5 from Nhaler with my darwin order because they sold something they did not have at the time. Then I placed my order from China for 200 of them because I wanted Chrome. Ordered 40 more from hoosier to tide me over till china got here. All of them perform fantastic, no matter where I got them from.

Here are some Pics:
Picture33.jpg

Size comparision to other tanks. I cut an old one up so you could see the coils.

Picture36.jpg

Close up of coils. The white tubes slide over the coils, then they are wrapped in another material, and then the polyfill.

Picture37.jpg

Smoktech dual coil carto on misc Mods. Provari-Darwin-LiL Sis-GGTS-AJ Dual-Ego-GG Slim

I would just like to state that 2 of these things on the AJ Dual is just stupid. My wife thought my office was on fire.... 4 coils total on one mod running at 5 volts? LOLOLOLOL. Fun though.

Summary: Best Carto made and will replace all others on the market.

six

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2011
under the blue sky
what about on an ego? on the madvapes website they say not to use with ego.

They'll work, but you rrisk the mofsets on your eGo battery. You can kill eGo batts running under 2.0 ohms. I have tested two boxes of the dual coils and they are very consistent 1.6 to 1.66 ohms.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread