SMOKtech GotVapes Hyper SRT Rebuildable Tank Atomizer Available NOW - Coil & Wick in 4 ohm Choices From 1.7 to 5.0ohms Also Available

Status
Not open for further replies.

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
hypersrt.png

hypersrt_1.png

hypersrt_2.png

hypersrt_3.png

hypersrt_4.png

hypersrt_5.png

hypersrt_6.png

hypersrt_7.png

SMOKtech GotVapes Hyper SRT Rebuildable tank Atomizer 4.0ml
$18.95 $15.95 - SPECIAL Intro Price

Introducing the GotVapes Hyper SRT™ - Self Rebuildable tank, manufactured by SMOKtech (aka/marketed by SMOKtech as the VIVI tank).

This is a Genesis style tank atomizer setup that allows you to change wick and coil to your own preference in both material used and coil resistance. The clear PC tube comes off easily (it is best to attach to a battery first and then remove mouthpiece and wiggle tube off) yet provides a good seal with snug gasketing. Once removed you have access to the top portion of the tank (which is separated from the lower juice reservoir by a gasketed metal plate)). A small jewelers's screw driver or some such is then used to remove/install the coil/wick assembly.

The Hyper SRT comes precoiled and wicked from the factory floor and may need to be adjusted for best performance. Most often that might entail tightening the coil aroudn the wick so that it is making proper contact with the wicking and can then vaporize your juice. The resistance wire that it is installed with it is 2.0ohms. We are also providing SMOKtech coil and wick individually packaged in this same category and in a wide range of ohms: 1.7, 2.5, 3.0 and even 5.0ohms.

You can fill through the plate holes where the wicking goes into the juice reservoir or you can turn Your PV upside down and wiggle the tubing down enough to where you can fill with your juice bottle directly (Chris shows this method, which is the easest and quickest, in the video below)

Please watch the video below for a thorough run down of the GotVapes Hyper SRT, more videos on this product coming soon:

This product will be in a new category: GotVapes Advanced (thanks to Lord Davon for the suggestion)
GotVapes Advanced : GotVapes.com, E-cigarette Supplies - Atomizers Cartomizers Mods Juice and more

GotVapes Advanced
There are some products we encourage only experienced vapers to purchase, in the fiddler or tinkerer realm, or those who aspire to such - this is what the GotVapes Advanced category is about.

These devices, including Rebuildable Atomizers, require some tweaking and trial-and-error until you get to a sweet spot. They usually are not an out-of-the-box experience. If you purchase one of the rebuildables or APVs (advanced personal vapers) we prefer not to give detailed advice in tickets but avail yourself of our wonderfully active forum on ECF, the most active vendors forum and always filled with helpful souls and daily monitored by the owners of GotVapes nearly 24 hours a day.

cricque

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Yes you can use SS mesh and there are some good instructions showing just how to do it for this tank out there. And I understand they are the bomb when set up right. I will be grabbing 3 myself soon as payday hits oooooh can't wait.

Where to find ? Not that I am lazy, but spent some time finding info about this already on this tank

timandolly

ECF Veteran
May 5, 2011
SE VA
ordered two more of these last night from Daniel and Chris. I have had two of these for 10 days. out of the box they didn't work that well as I use 100% vg juices and a provari. I modded these into the best tank i have vaped so far. for the no draw on the provari I took a 18 gauge needle and punched a hole through the tank 1/8 inch above the second seal that holds the juice. Took a 3/32 drill bit and opened the wick holes and wound a wick with 34 gauge nichrome wire on wallyworld peaches and cream 100% white cotton yarn and vapor,flavor and th are amazing. I take a small screwdriver from the top to push the guts out as I have just about pulled the wire apart in the center of the tank when the top came lose from the bottom. Hope a few of these suggestions helps

Njt07

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2011
Ft Hood TX
Could you have used thinner yarn vs drilling out the holes? Im not sure how id feel about permanabtly altering mine if/when i get one. Also does the hole you put into the tube in the second chamber area leak at all? Also im not following the thing falling apart bit, how did it fall apart? Last question, what kind of tube is this? Will it react/ dissolve to certain juices? Is the tube sized like a smoketech dcc tank?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread