smoktech pyrex dctank, anyone tried it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tebo

ECF Veteran
Aug 26, 2012
Kelowna British Columbia
I got 3 protanks, 1 came kinda crooked but it works. They all leak after a refill or 2, but when they do leak it's like a tiny drop an hr its not even a issue for me. With that said they work great. I'm real interested in these cartomizers though, I'm glad I know now boge's work in them cus I wasn't sure about that

double_aa_ron

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2012
Austin, Texas
For the most part a carto tank is a carto tank. You get a cartomizer and encase it in a tube filled with eliquid. No carto tank is going to outperform another. With that said, I do prefer a carto tank with a glass tube. In my experience ejuice that has been in a plastic tank for a while starts to taste like plastic.

For all the cartomizer/carto tank nubies. There is a lot of good info in there.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
https://www.canvape.com/product-p/smksingle.htm?1=1&CartID=5

just to doublecheck these will work with the tank right? I'm about to make order just wanna make sure :)
Those will work. They are the correct length (45mm). Be aware that those cartomizers do not have holes pre-punched for tank use, you will need to punch your own holes.

carto-punch.jpg typical carto punch tool

Last edited:

Jae Lee

ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2013
Los Angeles, CA
i just received the smoktech pyrex dct and being new to cartomizers (coming from bcc), i was getting burnt taste the first time. didn't know i had to wait about an hour before it got soaked.

anyhow i'm vaping now and vape production is really really low, compared to my evod/protanks.

are cartomizers supposed to have less vape production?
i'm somewhat disappointed.

Rodeorat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2013
Guthrie, OK
Jae Lee:9759545 said:
i just received the smoktech pyrex dct and being new to cartomizers (coming from bcc), i was getting burnt taste the first time. didn't know i had to wait about an hour before it got soaked.

anyhow i'm vaping now and vape production is really really low, compared to my evod/protanks.

are cartomizers supposed to have less vape production?
i'm somewhat disappointed.

Likewise. I'm pleased with the flavor so far and the vapor isn't bad, but its less vapor than an evod or KPT. I got this for the vapor though.

Single coil, single hole cartos.....would a 2nd hole improve the vapor?

soba1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 27, 2013
Van Nuys Ca., USA
also i keep getting burnt taste every now and then. is there something i'm doing wrong? are there any precaution you need to take when vaping on cartomizers?

Well the young lady at the store set me up and she said u have to keep the center moist.. Put some juice in it every now and then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread