• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

smoktech.segeli kick question

Status
Not open for further replies.

WolfeReign

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2011
Wolfe Paradise
Long story short, thought i would see what all the kicking was about and love it :D I have one in the nemises and have not had a issue. Last night i went to buy a second smotech/segeli {i do not know which one i have} kick and dropped it in the stainless steel chi you {clone} i have.

When i press the fire button i get a weird slight vibration from it, and when i hold it to my hear the sound is like the 333mhz chip. At first i thought it was the chi you, so i removed it and dropped it into my segeli 19A telescopic mod and got that weird vibrating sensation and sound....yet nothing on the nemises...

Is that something that is normal? Or is it trying to tell me that it is not to be used?

FYI: If someone {ANYONE} knows how to safely kick the hcigar hammer, please let me know....waiting on a chi you stealth cap and fire button to get it working right

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2013
BC Canada
My Sigelei kicks make a rattlesnake sound when I'm vaping. I have a couple mechs in which the kick is a bit loose so I cut up one of the provape plastic cards they sent me to tighten up the kick in the mech.
The Sigelei kick burps and farts a couple times just before the low voltage shutdown, but none of the kicks I use have vibrated inside the tube.
The kicks I have are older ones @8 months old now, so you could have gotten a bummed kick or they have changed some of the components since I got mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread