Smoktech Slim UDCT 3.5 Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gary Mcroy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I looked for anything that could help me, everywhere for that matter and nothing so here it goes. I just got my first cartomizer tank today since ive used everything else for a while I figured why not? Although I thought everything would be simple and self explainatory I was wrong. It came with a rubber circle piece in the package that I have to idea what it does or why it was included I think its a cartomizer holding ring according to a site I found but I dont know what that is or if that is infact what it is. I dont know how to fill it properly and all the vids I find are for bigger ones that seem so much easier to fill. There is no polyfill in this type and when you take the drip tip off and look inside the cartomizer its just an empty tunnel until a rubber circle piece with a hole in the middle is positioned above the coil wick assembly. I dont know if you would want to fill that area with liquid or notm wouldnt think so, dunno, dont see how it could hold 3.5 ml otherwise though. Im hating life at this point. I wanna break it and set it on fire and watch it burn right this minute but I just got a sample pack from Johnson Creek and I wanted a fresh piece to try out the chocolate truffle. Anyway ill include picks of the tank and I use a SID. Please help before I do something the tank will regret.

Attachments

• 0710212725.jpg
    0710212725.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 14
  • 0710212757.jpg
    0710212757.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 11
  • 0710213238.jpg
    0710213238.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 13
  • 0710213300.jpg
    0710213300.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 16

tmcase

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
According to Gotvapes that black ring goes on the base to lock in the carto so it doesn't slip out. This is what they had to say:

Introducing to GotVapes the new SMOKtech Ultimate Dual Coil Tank also known as UDCT. One of the big improvements over their DCT is a locking cap/ring at the base that will secure your dual coal tank cartomizer and keep it from possibly slipping out and causing a leaky mess. The cartomizer is flanged of course and it is cut on either side so that it almost 'clicks' into place into the groove at the base of the UDCT.

To fill all you have to do is is remove the bottom ring and pull out the carto then fill from the top. This also works with our refill funnel. The top cap is fixed on this unit. The top and bottom caps are made of metal. We carry both gun metal and chrome. The tank portion is made from PC, poly carbonate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread