Smoktech Triple Coil Cartomizers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

casualuser

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2011
NYC
Yes I'm curious however how they would affect my Riva Battery.

I'm also wondering what mods is the triple coil used best on?

1.5 ohm single coil compared to 1.5 Ohm dual coil, the dual coil will give you a more clear and clean and stronger taste.
Th will be a little less maybee at the dual coil.
Vapor should be a little more on the dualies.

fsroq

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2011
Spain
Yes I'm curious however how they would affect my Riva Battery.

I'm also wondering what mods is the triple coil used best on?

I use for out and about the dual coils 1.5 Ohms at a Riva SE true 3.7V batterie with excelent results.

As been said by some, it could reduce the lifespan of your batterie.

Panky

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2011
Miami
can those Triple Coil be used on a 7.4v mod? with 2x 18350 IMR 800Mah 3.7V batteries?

*edit*
or with the ego booster on a ego-t batterie, boosting the batterie to 4.7v ?

Never used the ego booster but it sounds like 4.7v would be enough to give a hit on these. I can't say for sure though. I haven't used the triple coils yet but I don't see why they wouldn't work at 7.4 volts. I am sure someone here has tried it :ohmy: I will definately be adding some to my next order though.

Panky

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2011
Miami
Let us know!

So I have the triple coils in hand and they are interesting. It gives me a decent hit and very good flavor. The only thing that is holding me back is that I have to turn my darwin all the way up to 12.7 watts which is the maximum setting and I am only getting 4.5 volts. I know this thing can push much harder than that but it's probably the 1.5 ohm reading that is holding it back. With other mods you might be able to set a steady volt output instead of having it adjust for you. I am enjoying it though and I hoping that I can get some with a higher ohm rating some day. They are definately worth a try guys and did I mention the taste is phenomenal :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread