• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Smoky Mtn Vapers Club House

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brutus Buckeye

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2010
Body in Knoxville, TN
www.facebook.com
Here is the list of prizes to be raffled:
Raffle Prize List

- $1 Raffle -
- $10 gift certificate to Salon Resolutions –
- FREE Ice cream coupons from Soups and Scoops Café –
- FREE passes to Circle G Ranch Animal Safari –
- 2 X $20 gift certificates to Bel-Air Grill –
- $20 gift certificate from Great Clips –
- $50 gift certificate from Perkins Restaurant –
- $50 gift certificate from MidSouth Hobby shop in Memphis –
- $50 tattoo certificate from True Blue Electric Tattoo -

- $5 Raffle -
- FREE Haircuts for a year from Salon Rock –
- $50 neck/back massage from Open Hands Musculotherapy –
- $50 reflexology massage from Open Hands Musculotherapy –
- $100 tattoo certificate from Hard Knox Tattoo –
- Hard Knox Roller Girls merchandise pack, including tshirt, game tickets, buttons, stickers, etc. –
- $200/8hours of studio time at SHED 55 Studios in Knoxville –
- Johnson JG-610-N 6 string acoustic guitar from Pete’s Music City(Calhoun, Ga.) -

- GRAND PRIZE -

-$10 RAFFLE-
- An autographed Squire Strat by Scotty Moore(Elvis’s Guitarist) -
- $750 worth of studio time @ The noise Factory Studio in Memphis -

TennDave

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2010
Knoxville, TN
Just a FYI- I wrote one of the editors of the Metro Pulse (social/entertainment weekly publication in Knoxville) before the Vapor's meet on 4/23 and got an answer yesterday...there certainly is an interest in doing an article in the publication about vaping. I might be in touch w/ some of you who would like to give input. They want to know where the legislation is as well as FDA ruling to classify vaping under tobacco and what our life-style means, etc. It should be good for the public to get a head's up as to what this really is instead of the typical distortions.

cags

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2011
east TN
I have been wondering if we should start inviting our representatives so we can really educate them!

Just a FYI- I wrote one of the editors of the Metro Pulse (social/entertainment weekly publication in Knoxville) before the Vapor's meet on 4/23 and got an answer yesterday...there certainly is an interest in doing an article in the publication about vaping. I might be in touch w/ some of you who would like to give input. They want to know where the legislation is as well as FDA ruling to classify vaping under tobacco and what our life-style means, etc. It should be good for the public to get a head's up as to what this really is instead of the typical distortions.

TennDave

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2010
Knoxville, TN
I have been wondering if we should start inviting our representatives so we can really educate them!
Yes, you should. Looks like I may go to the Vestivle tomorrow- Sen. Joe Armstrong who introduced the bill to ban e-cigs in TN is suppose to be there. As you all know, he sort of changed his tune once the hearing started- he's all about taxing e-cigs though because he feels they are infringing on tobacco growers in TN. I hope that I get a chance to talk to him (with Reo in hand and vaping strong). I'm not opposed to "fair" taxation but don't want to pay what regular cigs are paying (sin taxes, etc. for deceiving the public for so long about the harmful effects of smoking analogs). Who else is in? Starts around noon: 681 Maryville Pike at the Candora Marble Building. There will be food, drinks art and exhibits and bands playing on a couple of stages.

Brutus Buckeye

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2010
Body in Knoxville, TN
www.facebook.com
Just thought I would throw this out there while I was thinking about it- we didn't plan a Smokey Mt. vapors meet this month (4th Sat) at the brewery because it falls on Memorial Day weekend. I've got tons of things going that weekend. Anyway, we should have something going in June though.

I agree buddy. Next weekend is booked pretty solid for me as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread