• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Smoky Mtn Vapers Club House

Status
Not open for further replies.

StotheK

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2011
Knoxville
www.stevevape.com
Well, slight delay on the review. I got it in on Friday, and was pretty much using it all day. Then I ended up breaking the feeder needle, rendering it useless. I frantically emailed every vendor I could find until I found one who was willing to sell me a bottle and needle out of a DOA unit he had (Thom over at White Stag Vapor). So the review will be on hold until I get that sorted out. The role of the Boge Revolution will be played by the innokin Lea for this Monday's review :) I really did like the the Rev for the few hours I got to play with it.

blueneostang

Verified Member
Jul 6, 2011
Gray, TN, USA
Checking in from Gray / Johnson City, TN (As I have for... 5 other posts now!)

Quick side not, I've noticed a lot of people are trying to get their wives / significant other's to start vaping...

I actually started vaping because my wife DOESN'T smoke, and honestly can't stand it when I do. She hasn't seen my PV yet, but I'm hoping for a positive reaction to it!

Dougiestyle

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2011
Knoxville, TN USA
Hey everyone, wake up! Soon we will have another group get-together, I promise. Now that the summer months are almost over and everyone has had there fill of the lakes and mountains, we will meet again for some cold beers and vape!
I agree! I have some boxmods to show off! :D

StotheK

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2011
Knoxville
www.stevevape.com
Our daughter started soccer on Saturdays, so I'll have to figure out a way to weasel out of going to a game if the meetup is on a Saturday, but I'm looking forward to it!

How well attended are these usually? If there's a decent showing most of the time, I can try and see if I can talk a vendor or two out of some door prizes or something.

cags

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2011
east TN
I guess that makes you our president :)

oh lordy, don't say that, you will scare him LOL ......

have any of you tried joogler juice? I was thinking of asking him if he wanted to send something, his joogler chill ($) is one of my daily vapes (along with halo menthol ice ($$$) and unflavored ($)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread