SMoore changed name into "Smaco"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heracleum

Dec 31, 2009
Italy
heracleums.org
No more "S'Moore"?
I'm so puzzled but it seems that the name-change happened these days; I managed to visit the old website a couple of days ago, now all old pages are redirected to a couple of smaco's domain names.

I tried to search this forum for "Smaco" and the only resulting thread was this one where Smaco's principal/sales manager posted 1 single message but was (mis?)treated as spammer or so (I can't judge).

By the way its retail distributor (absolutelyecigs) still mentions Smoore name...
I'm aware that probably nobody cares about this, I just noticed a very few users mentioning smoore and absolutelyecigs here, although one is Ultra Member/Veteran.

j0ker

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2009
MS Gulf Coast
Not sure what link you followed but this is the link to the site.
The leading electronic cigarette manufacturer--Smoore
From what I can see these are 2 different companies. Click the about me and you'll see the differences.

He wasn't infracted for spamming although he probably should have been. He is required by forum rules to register as supplier.

Fedor

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2008
Many traders/ middlemen carries products of different manufacturers and claim that they are the manufacturer. This is common in all industries, not just ecigs.

Absolutelyecigs.com still mentions Smoore as they should. Spammers come and go on the forums. The admins and moderators have done an excellent job in minimizing the effects of spammers during the years.

Heracleum

Dec 31, 2009
Italy
heracleums.org
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread