The Forest
-2.jpg

SMT's Cream filled Oatmeal Cookies

FA Oatmeal Cookie 2%
FA Madagascar (Vanilla Classic) 2.5%
INW Shisha Vanilla 1.75%
FLV Cream 1%
FA Vienna Cream 0.5%

Suggested steep time: 4 weeks. YMMV. It is good off the mix but it develops given time. Creams and bakery need the time.

FA Oatmeal Cookie tastes like a real oatmeal cookie. IMO the oatmeal is very authentic tasting. There is some sweetness. It's what I would call "just the right amount". Sweetness sits between a 4-5 (scale 1-10). Oatmeal cookie is more like a soft-baked cookie (compared to FA Cookie).

In this mix FA Oatmeal Cookie is paired with one of my creamy vanilla bases. All the proper oatmeal cream filled cookie flavor notes are perceived.

IMO FA OC could be pushed further in a mix for more oatmeal flavor. I've pushed it to 2.75%. It could likely go to 3% before FA OC starts folding.

FA OC is an excellent and versatile flavor. It will work with many different flavors. Fruits, nuts, other bakery, chocolates etc. etc.

vaping this mix, the oatmeal sits out front. The creamy vanilla notes are experienced in the middle. There is a very pleasing, yet mild, sweetness experienced on the backside.

I would easily rate FA Oatmeal Cookie as one of the Top 5 cookie flavors in DIY.

View attachment 988579

SMT's Cream filled Oatmeal Cookies

FA Oatmeal Cookie 2%
FA Madagascar (Vanilla Classic) 2.5%
INW Shisha Vanilla 1.75%
FLV Cream 1%
FA Vienna Cream 0.5%

Suggested steep time: 4 weeks. YMMV. It is good off the mix but it develops given time. Creams and bakery need the time.

FA Oatmeal Cookie tastes like a real oatmeal cookie. IMO the oatmeal is very authentic tasting. There is some sweetness. It's what I would call "just the right amount". Sweetness sits between a 4-5 (scale 1-10). Oatmeal cookie is more like a soft-baked cookie (compared to FA Cookie).

In this mix FA Oatmeal Cookie is paired with one of my creamy vanilla bases. All the proper oatmeal cream filled cookie flavor notes are perceived.

IMO FA OC could be pushed further in a mix for more oatmeal flavor. I've pushed it to 2.75%. It could likely go to 3% before FA OC starts folding.

FA OC is an excellent and versatile flavor. It will work with many different flavors. Fruits, nuts, other bakery, chocolates etc. etc.

vaping this mix, the oatmeal sits out front. The creamy vanilla notes are experienced in the middle. There is a very pleasing, yet mild, sweetness experienced on the backside.

I would easily rate FA Oatmeal Cookie as one of the Top 5 cookie flavors in DIY.
You are sharing some beautiful looking recipes that are right up my street, thank you . I was wondering if you have an account on any of the popular calculators like ELR, VC or ATF so that I can add your recipes directly to mine because I am here writing them down on paper to then add them to a calculator for mixing which is rather tedious as you can imagine? Rest assured my recipes are kept private and only for my own personal use so I will never share yours anywhere. I hope you don’t find me rude for asking as I would hate to offend anyone.

Reactions: ShowMeTwice

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2016
The Forest
You are sharing some beautiful looking recipes that are right up my street, thank you . I was wondering if you have an account on any of the popular calculators like ELR, VC or ATF so that I can add your recipes directly to mine because I am here writing them down on paper to then add them to a calculator for mixing which is rather tedious as you can imagine? Rest assured my recipes are kept private and only for my own personal use so I will never share yours anywhere. I hope you don’t find me rude for asking as I would hate to offend anyone.
Hi Lucas and thank you for your kind words. I don't find you rude at all!!! I do have accounts on ELR, VC and ATF but I've never posted my recipes on those sites. Eventually I will get around to posting some on each website.

As far as I'm concerned, feel free to share them publicly. All I ask is that you credit SMT. I would be interested in hearing what you think if you make any of my recipes.

I have more recipes that I've not yet posted in the e-liquid Recipes sub-forum. Those were all posted in the 'Random DIY mixing and More' thread. All are in Zazie's Blog. Just pick any one of her blog listings and search for "ShowMeTwice".

I have a few recipes in her blog:

8 entries in the Appendix
20 recipes in Stones and Bases
7 recipes in Fruit/Vegetable/Floral
9 recipes in Cheesecake and Frozen Desserts
35 recipes in Candy/Dessert/Bakery A-F
16 recipes in Candy/Dessert/Bakery G-Z
7 recipes in Beverages and Cereal

Slowly, very slowly, I am adding those recipes to this sub-forum. I think recipes are more easily found here versus elsewhere.

I must admit that I am not very good at using this forum and finding my way around, it also makes my iPad keyboard behave oddly so thank you for sharing the link to Zazie’s Blog, I shall have a good read through that and look out for your recipes. I made a point of adding your initials at the beginning of each of your recipe titles when I added them to my ELR to state that you are the creator and in the unlikely event that I was to share one of your recipes I would naturally give you full credit. I believe it’s only right to show respect and appreciation for the work that goes into creating them. At the moment my house is in chaos due to decorating so I won’t be able to do any mixing for a while but I have put a star next to the three of yours that I’ve added so they will be at the top of my list, I am especially looking forward to trying your two waffle recipes.

Reactions: ShowMeTwice
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread