Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
Welcome to the new "Snails - Response on Threads Part 5 "

The time has come to split into another thread :)
This one will be known as "Snails - Response on Threads Part 5"

Link to the previous (Part 4): https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/lounge/596073-snails-response-threads-part-4-a.html

Link to the previous (Part 3): https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/lounge/519118-snails-response-threads-part-3-a.html

Link to the previous (Part 2):
https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/lounge/322639-snails-response-threads.html

Welcome to the new "Snails - Response on Threads "

8/10/12
We outgrew our original thread, 150K posts was just lagging us down
Response on threads, started by martha1014 on 1/26/2010
https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/outside/65725-response-threads.html
Many friendships were made, crazy and wonderful times.
Joy and sorrow... practical jokes and arguments.
We stuck it out...bonded by ECF !

Please, join us...We aren't done yet !
Everyone is Welcome !

BUT BEWARE : You can never leave... !!

2wgx7ra.jpg

m9nb6e.jpg
35m4fmv.jpg
2j5j3eq.jpg
2qi7cwo.jpg
21es4nb.jpg
347ees0.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Wacko88

SilverBear

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2009
Thank you for all the kitty well-wishes and concern.

He's home and happy to be here...
  • wet food
  • litter box
  • grooming
  • dry food
  • sniffing around
He remains meow-less (silent) so I'm hoping it returns. It "seems" to frustrate him as he's
trying and trying to make a noise. Still no water, but I'm keeping an eye out for that.

No at-home care needed, follow-up visit next Tuesday.

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
My dad is telling me that they are not planning on moving my mom out of ICU and he's not sure how much time she has... I am scared and crumbling.
Lost, you don't really know me as I don't know you very well. Come on ober and sit with me a mimutes. I'll share my kleemex wiff you
Aggie-Tissue-Cry_zpsd86a7285.gif
Sweetheart, it's perfectly fine to be scared and crumbly. Showing your emotion and letting the tears fall is good for your soul. * hamds kleemex ober to you * No matter how long your Mom has, she knows what you are going thru and she Treasures those moments with you. This my friend is what matters, the love Shared between you ♥ Our physical bodies walk this earth for a limited amount of time, true, but please be comforted in the fact that Mom will Always be with you even after. To Love you, Guide you, Protect you, Watch over you, there will be no end of your Mom being there for you no matter what happens. I promise. *here habes anutha kleemex you drippin dere babes * When you crumble, she will lift you back up ♥
From what I've lurked here on this thread alone, you have a wealth of beautiful people to support you. You'll never be without prayers and a shoulder to cry on. I'm sending cyber hugs to you right now.
3-4.gif

LostVapeMonster

The eyes are useless when the mind is blind.
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2011
Land of the Lost
Good morning everyone. :)
My laptop battery died and the cord shorted out so no laptop for me when I get home from work. :nah:
Got a picture of my sweet nephew on my phone, though. He looks just like my niece did when she was born.
So without further ado, it is my great pleasure to introduce you to Henry.
Henry.jpg

SilverBear

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2009
Animals can be disgusting.

I found an eaten bird along with dry cat food in the back yard earlier. (Eaten, thrown up.)

I wanted to show Hus (saved it just for him! :wub: ), but it was gone by the time he got home.

Then Oreo showed up on the deck after dinner and proceeded to bring it all up on the deck, this
time along with a good size hairball.

That cat either ate up his own earlier-pre-digested meal... or one brought up by another animal.

Like there's not good food and water for the taking.

Gross, man.

SilverBear

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2009
The only problem found is three ulcerated areas on the roof of kitty's mouth, with a lot of bacteria.
Antibiotic given.

Bloodwork all in normal range. Xray showed nothing obstructive. Doc says nothing urgent or alarming.

Erring on the side of caution, I passed on picking him up in an hour (*)... passed on picking him up
later tonight (*). He'll be staying overnight so he can be checked out in the morning and ready for
pickup by 09h00 tomorrow.

(*) He'd require at-home hydration and syringe-feeding if brought home today, neither is a big deal,
have done it all before. But I'll let the pros tend to him today ... and hope he's feeling a bit better
tomorrow. But whatever needs to be done at-home will be done.

KIDS!!!

CES

optimistic cynic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2010
Birmingham, Al
Did you just swear, CES???

n/m... fixed now, I see.

What did you typo?... I think I know, though.
I used a three-letter acronym that turns out to be bad...probably 'cause everyone just says the the little words it stands for ...

I'll blame it on the overpowering (seriously overpowering) smell from the honeysuckle. ;)

Cause it couldn't be from a half glass of red wine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread