Snails - Response on Threads Part 8

tiburonfirst

They call me 'Tibs"
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
plumbing done now - haven't had supper, pups, cats and parrots not fed yet and it keeps pouring rain .......... sigh
gonna sign off and try to catch up
goodnight and sweet dreams to all
sleeping-and-dreaming-smiley-emoticon.gif

daleron

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    plumbing done now - haven't had supper, pups, cats and parrots not fed yet and it keeps pouring rain .......... sigh
    gonna sign off and try to catch up
    goodnight and sweet dreams to all
    sleeping-and-dreaming-smiley-emoticon.gif
    Good night Tibs:)
    I was afraid you were going to be set back :(

mightymen

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Nov 22, 2012
    No you can't
    All went well until I came home and ordered Chinese food, BIG GIGANTIC MISTAKE.

Sweet and sour chicken sauce coated my mouth and throat wasn't able to breath or move really VERY bad. Lowered the AC to 70 it helped enough to keep me from calling 911. After about an hour something told me to gaggle gargle with plain water. Couldn't believe how all that source stuck to my mouth and throat. In seconds everything was OK.

Last edited:

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA

Sweet and sour chicken sauce coated my mouth and throat wasn't able to breath or move really VERY bad. Lowered the AC to 70 it helped enough to keep me from calling 911. After about an hour something told me to gaggle with plain water. Couldn't believe how all that source stuck to my mouth and throat. In seconds everything was OK.
    Oh my Mighty! :ohmy:‘Glad you’re okay.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire

Sweet and sour chicken sauce coated my mouth and throat wasn't able to breath or move really VERY bad. Lowered the AC to 70 it helped enough to keep me from calling 911. After about an hour something told me to gaggle with plain water. Couldn't believe how all that source stuck to my mouth and throat. In seconds everything was OK.
    Glad you’re ok,mm.

Flowersoul

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 20, 2009
    NE Florida
    Good morning Fran, Tibs, Dale & MM

Need to call electrician this morning......electric outlet to the pond is faulty. My man tried to fix it, but wisely asked me to get an electrician in to do the job........
    It's always something, but it's better than always nothing. :)

Users who are viewing this thread