Status
Not open for further replies.

AlmightyGod

My friends call me A.G.
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2010
Vaping Heaven
Here are some macro shots of the internals and the airflow slots.

hybrid_02.jpg hybrid_01.jpg
Click on photos to enlarge.

AlmightyGod

My friends call me A.G.
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2010
Vaping Heaven
AG, my apologies, but I am not familiar with you.
Are you a vendor, or are you developing this for a vendor?
Where will these be available?

Thanks

I am not a vendor.

I was sent one of these attys, along with some other products for my opinions and suggestions.
As far as I know, there will be some of these available for sale in a few weeks.

I'm not sure how they will be sold, as the vendor is mainly a distributor for retail outlets.
He is a registered supplier here on the ECF, so I think he may open a sales thread for the first run.
I know I'm not full of specifics, but I will be sure to update the thread as I know more about the timing.

Tripster

ECF Veteran
May 21, 2011
LOL! :laugh:

Funny_Pictures_36518.jpg

Dang...105 of these attys would last you forever!
I've been using the same one for several weeks now, and it's been very impressive!

I am one who highly believes in buying in bulk to keep the future costs down and if I was to get...lets say 6 doa out of the 105, that's awesome in my books. I have been waiting for someone to come up with this exact atty, I love 306 but get nervous with the plastic/delryn drip tips cause I can be a chain vaper at times.

thegrindre

ECF Veteran
Apr 26, 2011
Central Arkansas
allricksstuff.com
Hi guys, the nOOb here. I now am a proud owner of a bottom feeder as of a few days ago.
You see, my 510 atty works like a champ. I now can exhale bellows of vapor with a great TH.
Can you tell me why I would want one of these attys? Pros and cons? Advantages and disadvantages?
What does this thing do any better then what I already have?
Thnx,

Last edited:

6pointprime

ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2010
NYC
That looks really good. The design looks very similar to the HH .357 - sounds like these two atties will hit the market at around the same time. And that is a good thing - competition makes products better! Here is the youtube vid I just did on the HH .357 to compare to the one that you did. Thanks much, keep us posted!!

YouTube - ‪The HH .357 atomizer‬‏

thegrindre

ECF Veteran
Apr 26, 2011
Central Arkansas
allricksstuff.com
Hi guys, the nOOb here. I now am a proud owner of a bottom feeder as of a few days ago.
You see, my 510 atty works like a champ. I now can exhale bellows of vapor with a great TH.
Can you tell me why I would want one of these attys? Pros and cons? Advantages and disadvantages?
Thnx,

Just a friendly bump. What am I missing here?

AlmightyGod

My friends call me A.G.
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2010
Vaping Heaven
Thnx,

For use on a bottom feeder, I see no disadvantages.
If you accidentally flood the atty, the excess will drain back into the catch cup & not the connection.
For dripping, if it's overdripped, you would lose juice through the drain holes.

For use on a bottom feeder, a bridge is completely unnecessary, since the juice is fed from the bottom.
No string-type wicking means nothing to burn and leave a bad taste.

Basically, this is a bridgeless/wickless 306 atty in a 510 sleeve.
Tons of vapor and great flavor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread