RDA Sniper 22mm RDA by Focusecig

Status
Not open for further replies.

quendelyn

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2010
Clovis, CA
This rda was sent to me as a sample to try out and review. It has not been released yet, but is worth watching out for. It is all 304 Food-Grade Stainless Steel. Delrin insert where the drip tip fits in. Gorgeous and machining is Excellent. It has a brushed finish. Heat fins are in the middle to help keep heat transfer to your mod at a minimum. Which works very well. Air intake hole is in the center of the deck and let's out on the 2 sides on the bottom. Air flow is controlled by AFC ring. Big holes for you Cloud-chasers. I adjusted mine to a tighter draw, which I prefer. Love having the option. The deck has a Deep juice well. This can be set up as a single or double coil. There are 2 Positive and 2 Negative posts. The center post is adjustable. I set it up with single micro-coil using cotton wick. Vapor was very Tasty and dense. It comes with a spare-parts bag which includes an in bleached cotton pad. I really liked this rda and think it will be a hit with fellow vapers. Just love the workmanship and innovation that Focusecig is producing!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 145
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 179
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 139
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 134

quendelyn

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2010
Clovis, CA
Sorry to disappoint you Haadkoe, but I'm not a spammer for anyone. My history on ECF has been as a vaper. When I find good products I share them with my fellow vapers. Before rebuildable atomizers were around, I was making my own. Thus I have alot of experience with them. Focusecig knew about this and being a new company, sent me samples to get my feedback. I posted my reviews in order to help pass on my find.

quendelyn

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2010
Clovis, CA
Just seems odd that they would have heard enough about you to send the atty after only 249 posts. Do you review anywhere else?

Hi, yes I do, on a german forum and a few others here. Don't know if allowed to say the names. Last I looked had 700& posts, now it.s saying 200, strange. Anyway, I heard about the Hobbit on a german forum. So I contacted them and let them know I would be interested in reviewing it. They asked for some of my reviews, which I gave them. They liked my reviews and Experience with rebuildables. They asked if they could send a few others with the Hobbit, which they did.

Last edited:
Reactions: Chris26

coho72

ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2010
Boston
Are you kidding saying she is a spammer? Do you even know what a spammer is? E cig manufacturers in China send their stuff to reviewers that show interest in their stuff or vice versa. A company the size of Focusecig does not have spammers. This person had a new innovative rda , did a good job describing it and what she personally thought of it. That is not spam yoyo. Anyway if your in that clan of people that are jealous that reviewers get free stuff to show off , either start taking your own time and effort to do quality reviews or keep it to yourself so the rest of us can see and hear about cool new stuff. Quendelyn your review was very good and effort appreciated!

Reactions: Chris26
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread