Snobbish pairings of juice and adult beverages

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hypatia

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2013
Titletown, USA
I drank a couple of these other night. They're the fanciest drink sold at the corner store by my house (yeah, I live in "that" kind of place, :facepalm:). It counts if I used a straw instead of chugging like a dude, right? :laugh:

Vaped some Nicoticket Betelgeuse with them.

2014-02-10 22.20.58 (450x800).jpg

jifjifjif

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 11, 2011
Vape Canaveral, FL
How about this one......

Benedictine on the rocks with a DIY blend of 3 parts honey flue cured tobacco and 1 part black cigar.

Vaping heaven!

*For those who have no experience with Benedictine, grab yourself a small bottle next time you are liquor shopping. It's one of those "herbs and spices" type of flavors that is so complex, it's amazing. I wish there were a Benedictine e-juice.

Hypatia

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2013
Titletown, USA
How about this one......

Benedictine on the rocks with a DIY blend of 3 parts honey flue cured tobacco and 1 part black cigar.

Vaping heaven!

*For those who have no experience with Benedictine, grab yourself a small bottle next time you are liquor shopping. It's one of those "herbs and spices" type of flavors that is so complex, it's amazing. I wish there were a Benedictine e-juice.

Hmm, had to look that one up. I do not have a large drinking repertoire by any measure, but that one sounds like a delightful digestif. I'll put that one on the shopping list, along with some dinner ingredients worthy of it, lol! It is Valentine's Day this weekend, must prepare a dinner, rather than just slopping the herd, :laugh:. I wonder how that would taste paired with the AVE Havana Gold I have coming?

jifjifjif

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 11, 2011
Vape Canaveral, FL
Hmm, had to look that one up. I do not have a large drinking repertoire by any measure, but that one sounds like a delightful digestif. I'll put that one on the shopping list, along with some dinner ingredients worthy of it, lol! It is Valentine's Day this weekend, must prepare a dinner, rather than just slopping the herd, :laugh:. I wonder how that would taste paired with the AVE Havana Gold I have coming?

Good for you!! Let us know what you think. AVE Havana Gold should be excellent with it. I've probably vaped 200 mls of that juice and it's really good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread