Snow Wolf 200 Error and Auto Firing

Status
Not open for further replies.

dannyboy42670

Jul 7, 2014
Boston
Some of you may have seen that on fortunately, I have a very bad luck with mods, as I have already posted my problems with my other device, RX200.

A couple of months ago, I started getting a weird error on my screen of my snow globe, and upon looking it up I saw that it means that juice is stuck inside the button. When I touch the fire button ever-so-slightly, it presses in most of the time it just Auto fires.

I have taken the back plastic plate off of the inside of the mod and have use compressed air to attempt to clean the firing button that is persistently firing all the time, but to no luck.

I'm not interested in sending this product back to asmodus, as it is over a year old. Does anybody have any other solutions to this issue, or does anyone know how to fully disassemble the snow wolf so I can clean the button?

Just this week my rx200 has stopped working and now all I'm left with is a VTC mini to rock, which is not much power. Any insight to this would be great thank you!

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
Try using a high quality electronics cleaner instead of compressed air to clean the juice out. It is sticky and that compressed air is not going to do much.

Just make sure that it is dry before putting the batteries back in. A high quality electronics cleaner will dry very quickly.

Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread