The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Snow wolf 200w glass protection

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by Evilgrinn, Jun 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Evilgrinn

Evilgrinn New Member

Jun 17, 2015
    I'm getting one of these soon and I was wondering if anyone had any ideas about protecting the glass back and front. I've already heard about people getting zagg or something similar but I want something sturdier than that. Such as gorilla glass. So any other ideas? Or anyone know where I could go to get a custom gorilla glass cover like that?

2. Ou2mame

Ou2mame Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 24, 2015
    Long island
    Gorilla glass is the type of glass. I don't know the dimensions but you could try to find out if it matches any phones screen and get tempered glass protectors, which are awesome for your phone if you don't have one! Or just any cellphone screen protector that fits it.

3. Evilgrinn

Evilgrinn New Member

Jun 17, 2015
    Ah wasn't aware that it was made from gorilla glass. But that is a good idea. Although if it is gorilla glass is that even necessary? Keeping in mind the fact that I drop mods a lot...

4. Ou2mame

Ou2mame Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 24, 2015
    Long island
    Gorilla glass is just a brand of tempered glass. I use it on my cellphone cause when I drop my phone it spreads the pressure and cracks the glass protector instead of my phone screen. I've gone through 5 now on this phone lol

5. Cullin Kin

Cullin Kin Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 28, 2014
    The 3Oh!3, Colorado
  6. Smokeycracker

Smokeycracker Full Member

Jul 27, 2015
    I put on ZAGG brand invisible shield. Cell screen protector got at best buy been on about a week now and is lookin great

7. suprtrkr

suprtrkr ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

I have been waiting for somebody to make a silicone sleeve. They surely will sooner or later.

8. Smokeycracker

Smokeycracker Full Member

Jul 27, 2015
    The little vape shop I use carries the sleeves for about 12 bucks the problem I have with them is 2 fold
    1 it's a lil hard to remove and reinstall to swap the batteries
    2 it sticks inside my pocket and makes it hard to remove from pocket

That being said it did seem to do a very good job at protecting my wolf

9. SomeTexan

SomeTexan Moved On

Jun 1, 2015
    I've never broken a screen on a phone so I'm taking my chances. I've had glass screen phones since the Instinct that came out before the iPhone. I did knock on wood while I typed that...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.