Snowmageddon-the end of pr0n?

Status
Not open for further replies.

steven.rn

ECF Veteran
May 1, 2009
Ohio
Don't panic just yet: I drove down to Chicago last night from work and we didn't get anything...just a few flakes drifting around. Jeff's pretty much due west of the city so they prolly didn't get much either...

*Phew*.... there IS a God.... :D

Of course it would be much safer to have Jeff living out of the snow belt... or quake belt... or asteroid belt, etc.

He's a precious natural resource... mebbe we oughta bubble wrap 'im.

Last edited:

steven.rn

ECF Veteran
May 1, 2009
Ohio
/crazyeyes

Jeff should just move to Vegas, and bring his machining toys, he could live in the basement...and just make Chucks all day... just Chucks, I will feed him... just a small leg iron to keep him from...*cough* getting lost *cough*.... yesssss

/endccrazyeyes

NOW you have gone TOO FAR, WAFFLESTOMPER!!!!!!!

...'small leg iron'...my ....!. Get a THAG-BUILT leg iron!

NativeTexan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2009
Lampasas Texas
*Phew*.... there IS a God.... :D

Of course it would be much safer to have Jeff living out of the snow belt... or quake belt... or asteroid belt, etc.

He's a precious natural resource... mebbe we oughta bubble wrap 'im.

Bubble wrap? If he's anything like the Chucks he builds...nothing can stop him!

Thyestean

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2009
Upstate NY
male11-male-smiley-laugh-smiley-emoticon-000050-large.gif

wackos lol

crashtestjeep

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2009
Wilmington, NC
www.myspace.com
male11-male-smiley-laugh-smiley-emoticon-000050-large.gif

wackos lol
:DIf you get him to Vegas, bring his lathe-we can open a Chucksino! People can take bets on how good thier Chuck will look, sell tix to watch him make the Chucks and have Chuck Dancers to help ppl pass the time....well-scratch last idea-may distract Jeff ;) We can set up a craps table and instead of throwing dice we can number competitors products that went wirey on ppl (switches, batts, stock kits, etc) and throw them on the table...true game of "craps" haha...:lol:

One day Jeff will need a well-deserved break, i say we all pick a date n time to have a CHUCK-FEST when that happens! Id go to Chicago for that! :D Could you imagine having drinks and rubbing elbows with the maker of THE Chucks?!?!?! OMG, I gotta have a JagerBomb just thinking abt what a party that would be with all us Chuckleheads together in one place!
:shock::D:cool::shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread