• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Snuff/Snus Exchange

Status
Not open for further replies.

TWISTED VICTOR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 14, 2009
The edge of Mayhem
Ok Wiz, we got a group of fine folks down in the Smokeless sub and occasionally we get stuff we end up not liking, but refuse to throw away (sacrilegious to do so ;)). The idea's been thrown around a few times, but here's my thoughts. I don't wanna sound selfish or anything, so I hope it doesn't come across that way. Say I have something I offer to you and you decline, hittman sees it and says "Hey TV, I'll take it". Well that's fine, it doesn't go to waste, plus it goes to another friend. The problem is, what if hittman doesn't see it being offered and a lurker pops up and wants it. Well, I wouldn't have a problem with that either, but I'd rather see it go to a friend first. How about a spot in the EC where I can make an announcement that I got a can of xxxx and does anyone want it? Or, say I got 20 cans of xxxx, which I like, but would like to trade a can of my xxxx or a can of oooo to see if I like oooo. I guess it'd be a cross between an exchange and "I tried 2 portions, somebody take this" sorta thing. Being a members only area, we'd be dealing with our friends. I don't mind giving snus to the needy, but I really don't care to donate to the latest rehash of the "snus vaping" thread. Wadya think, bud? :)

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA
Ok Wiz, we got a group of fine folks down in the Smokeless sub and occasionally we get stuff we end up not liking, but refuse to throw away (sacrilegious to do so ;)). The idea's been thrown around a few times, but here's my thoughts. I don't wanna sound selfish or anything, so I hope it doesn't come across that way. Say I have something I offer to you and you decline, hittman sees it and says "Hey TV, I'll take it". Well that's fine, it doesn't go to waste, plus it goes to another friend. The problem is, what if hittman doesn't see it being offered and a lurker pops up and wants it. Well, I wouldn't have a problem with that either, but I'd rather see it go to a friend first. How about a spot in the EC where I can make an announcement that I got a can of xxxx and does anyone want it? Or, say I got 20 cans of xxxx, which I like, but would like to trade a can of my xxxx or a can of oooo to see if I like oooo. I guess it'd be a cross between an exchange and "I tried 2 portions, somebody take this" sorta thing. Being a members only area, we'd be dealing with our friends. I don't mind giving snus to the needy, but I really don't care to donate to the latest rehash of the "snus vaping" thread. Wadya think, bud? :)
TV....I like the idea of this thread...Going to ask Rolygate if we're ok having it here(His forum and all)....I guess if it gets deleted before I get a response it means no...LOL...Until then....Have at it everyone!!

:)The Wiz!

slybootz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2009
Chicago
www.jimmyk.rocks
I've got several open cans if anybody wants to put together any mix-n-match packs and we can trade!

My selections:
ettan white
grov white
general original
general original white
roda lacket white
skruf cranberry white
gotesborg rape no1 and no2 whites
catch eucalyptus white

If you'd like to try maybe a couple of portions of any of these, make me an offer to trade with what you've got!

TWISTED VICTOR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 14, 2009
The edge of Mayhem
Woohoo...sly got it rollin'. Ok, gotta look through my stash....Probably just some General White for now, but will look. No official posting yet. Anyway:

I have a sample of Dredbull's BullSnuff Recipe #1 up for grabs. Send me a PM if interested and I'll get it in the mail :).

Oh, and until Wiz gets a "sticky" up with the rules, don't forget to edit your posts when something you've listed is gone ;).

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA
Ok Ladies and Gents.....The Snuff/Snuss exchange thread is official! Just got word from Angus that we can exchange what we like!! "Did someone say menthol snuff"?.....LOL...No Sticky TV....Lets just keep the exchanging limited to snuffs and snus!! Good idea on the individual editing of exchanged products....as I will not have time to manage the store!!

Let the trading begin(I see it already has)

Last edited:

TWISTED VICTOR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 14, 2009
The edge of Mayhem
Ok, I don't know if this'll fly but I'm gonna try and make just one post that I can add to or delete from and just keep updating so folks don't have to look through 4000 posts to see my latest rejects...er...offerings. Keeps the clutter and frustration down. ..............uh, but this ain't it, so why are you guys still reading. My one post will be the next post, silly :).

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA
Twisted Victor's Official Snuff/Snus Exchange and shoe shine stand
Any interested party please don't feed the animals....oh, and PM me.

(1) Original BullSnuff Recipe #1 sample........FREE (spreading the goodness)

(1) Unopened can General White Wintergreen.......FREE or TRADE
THATS IT?????????????????

What a Hoarder!!!..LOL!

olderthandirt

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2009
Willamette Valley, PNW
Twisted Victor's Official Snuff/Snus Exchange and shoe shine stand
Any interested party please don't feed the animals....oh, and PM me.

(1) Original BullSnuff Recipe #1 sample........FREE (spreading the goodness)
Note: Very good snuff. My take on it is a less complicated Spanish Gem

(1) Unopened can General White Wintergreen.......FREE or TRADE
Note: My take on it is White Wintergreen sucks

No TV, General Wintergreen is manna bestowed upon us by the Snus Gods.

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA
25g tin of F&T Macouba
Just opened, perhaps a total of 6 pinches taken.

Trade for ?

Course, dry snuffs along the lines of SG Kendal Brown Original, anything from de Kralingse, Toque Spanish Gem, WS Grand Cairo and Gold Label pretty well round out my snuff preferences.

The de Kralingse Macuba struck such a resounding chord with me that I wanted to see how the F&T compared. Alas it doesn't )-: Totally different beast.
I can see where it's a perfectly good snuff, I just don't care for what is to me a perfume quality to the scent.

If you've a trade in mind give a shout. Certainly needn't be a gram for gram deal!

If you have any Mocca Macchiato that would be a GREAT trade!
OTD...I have a 10g tin of Grand Cairo(maybe 6 pinches missing) I would be willing to Part with for a small sample(small smash boxes) of the Molens A/P and some Chococreme L(Latakia).....I do realize how precious these two are to you!

Been wanting to try both before ordering(especiall the "Super-Sized" container the Choco-L comes in. Could send 1 smash box with it....as that is all I have.

Other than the GC I have nothing else you want:(

Let me know!
:)Wiz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread