Status
Not open for further replies.

SimplySnus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 1, 2011
Upstate New York
www.SnusForum.net
I am a bit curious if anyone on here collects snus stuff, such as advertisements , old tins , ect ect.

I have seen some old tins on ebay from time too time, and every now and then you see an ad, so do we have any collectors on here?

If so, what do you have ( if you don't mind sharing? )

Stubby

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2009
Madison, WI USA
I have acquired a few things over past 3+ years, but I expect they are essentially worthless. I have a few empty cans of what is now discontinued snus. That's a pretty common thing to happen though. I also have a few cans of snus that are no longer available in the US. If my memory serves me right it's the Camel snus, but the kind made in Sweden which is real snus.

My pride and joy is a Ettan hat. You used to be able to get those before the FDA banned all tobacco related stuff.

SimplySnus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 1, 2011
Upstate New York
www.SnusForum.net
I have a few montecristo and lucky strike cans that arent supposed too be sold in the US. Some of the older cans ive seen on ebay are pretty cool, they are the old style cardboard ones like how general los snus comes.

My favorite collectable I own would have too be my General Snus Fridge, took me forever too find one.

Stubby

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2009
Madison, WI USA
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: No buying, selling or trading outside of the classifieds

SimplySnus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 1, 2011
Upstate New York
www.SnusForum.net
Here are a few links too some items that are currently for sale on ebay,

This one is a "SEAL" snus tin, have never heard of the brand before must be well before my time snusing , VINTAGE US TOBACCO CO BLANDNING SEAL SVENSKT SNUS POCKET TIN | eBay

Here is one from "Blandning" Blandning Svenskt Snus United StatesTobacco Company Rare!! | eBay

I think these cans are pretty cool, If I had a simple way too display them other than just stacking them on a shelf I would consider grabbing some, the SEAL snus I have seen on ebay a lot, and from many different sellers however this is the first ive seen of the Blandning, anyone have cans similar too these?

SimplySnus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 1, 2011
Upstate New York
www.SnusForum.net
I agree hitt, the coupon selling people are odd/funny, however some of them do sell. I have a bunch of swedish match coupons that they sent me for joining the Generals Club , I just give them away too people as the coupons are no good too me as the snus isnt sold locally here yet.

When I do a ebay search I do , snus -camel -marlboro -coupon , this weeds most of the garbage out, however theres always something that gets missed.

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I've gotten several of the coupons from general also. I've used a couple. One was for buy one get one free and the other was $1 off. All of the local Quiktrip stations here are carrying general in little fridges now. I know they have mint, white, and wintergreen. I'm not sure what else. I think the fridge holds five different ones. It's hard to tell because it's behind the counter.

SimplySnus

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 1, 2011
    Upstate New York
    www.SnusForum.net
    The only snus I have been able too find locally as of yet is the General Classic Blend & Nordic Mint, which neither do I really care for. They are in fridges similar too the camel snus fridges.

Attached is a picture of the snus fridge I have, would love too run into one of these full at 120 cans in a smoke shop locally.

fridgeone.jpg

Stubby

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 22, 2009
    Madison, WI USA
    I have a bunch of swedish match coupons that they sent me for joining the Generals Club , I just give them away too people as the coupons are no good too me as the snus isnt sold locally here yet.

I joined the generals club and never got a thing from them except a conformation. Bunch of bums.......

I have a store about a mile from where I live that sells general, but its all the standard snus as in general white, regular, loose, mint and wintergreen. $7 a can so I'll pass, as much as I would like to support local snus venders.

SimplySnus

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 1, 2011
    Upstate New York
    www.SnusForum.net
    • Deleted by classwife
    • Reason: No buying, selling or trading outside of the classifieds

supervape

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 2, 2010
    Lansing,Michigan
    .. I have the Black 120 can GENERAL fridge , A Camel Snus fridge, and a GENERAL Gothiatek Blue Snus fridge that holds approx 80 cans, and a Round GENERAL snus fridge that is branded with General on it.. Pretty cool huh? Got them at various places :)

Attachments

• camelfridge.jpg
      camelfridge.jpg
      41 KB · Views: 26
    • gothia.jpg
      gothia.jpg
      40.5 KB · Views: 25
    • gothia2.jpg
      gothia2.jpg
      40.3 KB · Views: 25
    • geenral.jpg
      geenral.jpg