So.... 26650 Mech mod, any suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexfeetham

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2014
Halifax, West Yorkshire, UK
As the title says does anyone have a suggestion for a good 26650 mech mod that won't break the bank. This will be my first mech mod and I think I want to go for 26650 with a 28mm rda so I have more room to do quad coil builds and the like (difficult to do on my freakshow rda!!!!). Anyone got any suggestions? Will have a look what my local shop has as well tomorrow and do some online research on them.

duc916

ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2012
Nor Cal
I'm considering one too, so I can't say one way or another. Whenever I do take the plunge I'll be getting an SMPL style clone, without a doubt....

SMPL Styled 26650 Mechanical Mod

2106807-1.jpg

sacullen

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 7, 2014
Chicago, IL, USA
I myself have a 26650 Simplicity on order and if it's even 80% of the other Super T products I own, it's going to be awesome.

The other ones I have are clones. Tobeco Hades = garbage, utter garbage. Tobeco Mutant = very, very nice. Infinite brass Stingray = very nice, once I sanded the button and tube to stop the sticking. Angelcigs Kingpin = just slightly less garbage than the Hades.

For toppers, I have a copper Tobeco Tobh, which works just fine. It's always been mounted on my Mutant and I really like the combo. The authentic Cerberus would probably be great if I could ever get the taste of machine oil from it. I originally bought it to hybrid my Hades, but I hate that thing. The last is a 26650 Kayfun from Tobeco. Works great, no problems, other than it is freaking huge. 26650 RDAs have pretty good juice capacity, so unless you need, and I really mean NEED, the capacity, I would pass on a 26650 tank. I've considered getting the Mutation XL, but I've been able to convince myself I really don't need a 26650-specific topper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread