So angry at this im ready to go back to smoking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

transamspirit

ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2013
mobile al
My setup.
Ego 650 Mah
Kanger T3s
Bobas Bounty

Im so ...... at the inconsistency of all of these clearomizers and atomizers. I want something I fill once a day, doesnt leak, gives clean consistent flavor and I dont have to go and search for replacement parts after a day because the wick burned.

Am I the problem? Ive used cartridges, atomizers, stardusts, and now T3s. Nothing has functioned properly for 2 days in a row. If not a burnt wick its a leak. if not a leak its constant gurgling.

T3 is as close as I can get. I can steady vape on 18 mg juice at times and then bam!!!! Burnt wick. I went with t3 because of the bottom feed system but that doesnt even help.

Anybody!!! Help! Im nearly ready to throw in the towel.

Iusedtoanalog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2011
Pennsylvania
Hi Transam, It sucks, but there is no magic bullet as far as I know. I agree that there are major consistancy issues especially with the ce style units. The top oils are spotty at best, the bottom coils either flood and leak or dont wick well and burn. Your liquid may be a large part of the issue with the t3 because of the thickness. You may want to get a pair of tweezers and pull out a few small strands of the wick. Like a few very small hairs. Then clean and dry burn the head to get rid of the foul burning taste, re assemblle and go from there. I have done this a few times with great success most of the time. Once I did remove too many fibers from the wick and got nothing but flooding/leaking. The t3 is a very resistant atomizer and can be cleaned and dry burned with great results. Give it a try, what do you have to loose? Good Luck.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
The problem is the juice you're vaping: Boba's Bounty.

It's 100% vg, and is thick as molassis. You might try diluting it down with some distilled water.

It's been my experience that the thicker juices are not wicked easily by the string-wicked clearos. Cartomizers do a little better job with this juice, but I've still had problems with Boba's in my cartotanks, even after triple punching the cartos and diluting it with water.

If you are dead set to use Boba's, you may need to resort to using a dripping atomizer. No issues with wicking or clogging, as you are dropping the juice right on the atomizer itself. Or, once you've gotten more experience and a mechanical mod, try a rebuildable atty (rba).

Last edited:

Tankman77

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 16, 2013
Sac, Ca.

markfm

Aussie Pup Wrangler
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2010
Beautiful Baldwinsville (CNY)
A good carto, and tank, provides Consistency.

I've used a notcigs m1a1 tank, with IkenVape cartos, for 18 months straight. Replaced one oring in all that time, have run about 2 liters of eliquid through the tank.

I use 801 fusions, punch my own though IkenVape now sells prepunched too. His platinum are also quite good, and I'll be buying some of his 510 connector fusions, due in soon.

ohnoitsthomas

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2012
United States
www.ohnofiasco.com
I pretty much only vape Boba's and I have found that dripping with a LR atty is pretty much the only way to go unless you want to go down the RBA route which Im sure you probably don't.

It also might be a good idea to try a different batt like the EGO twist so you can ramp up the voltage to get that Bobas cooking a little better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread