Not open for further replies.

Justin_ting

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2016
www.ave40.com
Dear friends,

Attention here please!

So cute one of Joyetech Atopack Penguin 50W Kit i had never see!

Be novel in design & Be friendly in use

FJRSXsh.png

Specfic & package contant

tank capacity: 8.8ml/2ml
Max watts output: 50W
Internal battery cell TBD
Input Voltage: DC 5V
Atopack high VG coil heads

1x ATOPACK PENGUIN Battery
1x ATOPACK Cartridge with Cartridge base(8.8ml or 2ml)
1x ATOPACK Coil (PG1 0.6ohm)
1x ATOPACK Coil (PG2 0.25ohm)
1x QC USB Cable
1x Quick start and Warranty Card

Thanks for your viewing, Joyetech Atopack Penguin is a nice kit which own high performance and compact quality, it is an all-in-one style device in 2 versions – 8.8ml and 2ml. It features Atopack Coil (PG1 0.6ohm) and Atopack Coil(PG1 0.25ohm) for excellent vapor performance and great flavor recreation. It has Black, White, Silver, Red and Blue five color options. if you are interested in it, advice you to have a deep check here>>!
Appreciate you to join our wholesale program and any problems or suggestions feel free to contact with info@ave40.com

Beau Tie

Apr 2, 2017
DFW, Texas
I already bought the white on (penguin color) and it is SO DAMN AWESOME I already ordered two more. I seriously wish I had this mod many moons ago. It is light, compact and hits like a .....! They call the .6 coils MTL but don't be fooled, they just make the battery last longer. It does not leak and with 8.8 mls I can almost make it through the entire day with my boss yelling at me! They charge at 2A so it is QUICK. I highly recommend it. VAPENW and MVS currently have them for $23.99 but they are going fast! Mod of the year so far ... and I buy a mod a day (at least I am not buying 2 packs a day!)

Beau Tie

Apr 2, 2017
DFW, Texas
;) lol...
you can not get it with that price dear, even the wholesale price!
always believe that: you will get what you paid.

I already have 3. Working on all colors .... Had to buy coils direct from Joyetech but worth it. I got what I paid for, all verified authentic. Sorry, just posting truth, not to offend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread