So favorite vendors and juices?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PersianVap

Aug 23, 2012
Portland
I been exploring a lot of different vendors and I am going to just list some of my favorites. I just want to see who else is everyone getting juice from and explore new ones and maybe expose some of you all to ones I have enjoyed.

1. Mt. Baker Vapors (we all love em!)
2. Imperial Edged Vapors (a new vendor and I love there tobacco flavored selections everyone should give them a try)
3. Vapor Bomb... (I used to love their desert ship but it's not consistent like I need it to be)
4. five pawns, I picked it up at a local juice shop and loved there special reserve.
5. NWvapors.... well it's because they are local and the owner is awesome. Their juices have been hit and miss for me lately.

MzEmmaPeel

Aug 29, 2013
United States
Great thread!

I'm a noob to vaping, so I haven't tried every vendor, flavor juice out there. But my fave so far is Flavorz by Joe. You can find them here L Js E-Smokes, Electronic Cigarettes

I like Cup of Joe the best, I can vape on that all day and not get bored.
I like his other stuff, like Heaven's nectar, but after trying six of his liquids, I think they taste too much the same. I'm ready for something new.

Five Pawns was awesome, I was sampling it at a local vape shop. But I'm not ready to buy a $30 liquid, especially since I vape about 5 ml a day (at 6%).

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
Great thread!

I'm a noob to vaping, so I haven't tried every vendor, flavor juice out there. But my fave so far is Flavorz by Joe. You can find them here L Js E-Smokes, Electronic Cigarettes

I like Cup of Joe the best, I can vape on that all day and not get bored.
I like his other stuff, like Heaven's nectar, but after trying six of his liquids, I think they taste too much the same. I'm ready for something new.

Five Pawns was awesome, I was sampling it at a local vape shop. But I'm not ready to buy a $30 liquid, especially since I vape about 5 ml a day (at 6%).

Halo juices are awesome! I love Torque, Prime, Midnight Apple and Voodoo! And Five Pawns is awesome...if you go to their website, you can get their sample pack of 5 flavors for like $20 or so....

ShariR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Nashville, TN
Inexpensive eliquid vendors are Mt. Baker Vapor, ECblends, and High Desert Vapes. I am sure there are many more but that is a start. When you have enough posts go and check out the Eliquid Forum and this thread for sales. Some vendors run good sales. There is always a deal to be had. Buy sample packs so you can try the flavors.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/pay-forward-pif/418767-deals-steals.html

daleron

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    I been exploring a lot of different vendors and I am going to just list some of my favorites. I just want to see who else is everyone getting juice from and explore new ones and maybe expose some of you all to ones I have enjoyed.

1. Mt. Baker Vapors (we all love em!)
    2. Imperial Edged Vapors (a new vendor and I love there tobacco flavored selections everyone should give them a try)
    3. Vapor Bomb... (I used to love their desert ship but it's not consistent like I need it to be)
    4. Five Pawns, I picked it up at a local juice shop and loved there special reserve.
    5. NWvapors.... well it's because they are local and the owner is awesome. Their juices have been hit and miss for me lately.
    Since you asked for somewhere new, I've been exploring here:
    http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...s-forum/293392-deejstuff-here-part-three.html
    Excellent juice & very consistent, pure, & tasty ... not to mention a TON of choices!

Mt. Vapor Baker, Alice in Vapeland, and The Vapor Chef.

My husband and I normally create our own juices at MVB until the popular ones come back in stock (i.e. Hawk Sauce, Thug Juice). I LOVE The Vapor Chef's Honey Pearry, Bloody Mango and Hobbes' Blood. Alice in Vapeland creates a lovely pumpkin cheesecake called Punk'in Tumble. (Great with coffee or a after dinner vape)

StacyInOkla

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 15, 2013
    Oklahoma
    The closest juice I have to an all day vape is Mt. Baker Vapor Butterscotch. I have over 20 juices from there. Mom and Pop Vapor Shop Pchela's Famous 5 Layer and Yum! are very good if you like complex dessert vapes. Mr. Vape RY4 is a great balanced tobacco vape and Vanilla Cupcake is the best vanilla I've tried so far. The prices on all 3 are great.

rsirico

Unregistered Supplier
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 27, 2013
    Arizona
    www.ecigvapeusa.com
    I like 3 from AVE, Bobas Bounty wins first prize, Gorilla Juice and PG Hype are fantastic as well. Good Life Vapor has Deadly Sin that ranks way up there with the 3 from AVE. I've yet to find a 5th juice I want to vape on a regular basis. My friends at wok love me because I give away so many small 6ml bottles of flavors I don't like. I really like the complex tobacco flavors but as you can see that HYPE is one I can vape all day.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

TXEAGLE

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 3, 2013
    Arlington,Texas
    Vixen Vapors in Arlington,Texas is probably my favorite B&M store(they also do online ordering, free shipping on Fridays). My favorite flavor from them would have to be Heavenly Swamp it is a great fruity flavor and was my ADV for a while until I had their Tigers Blood and Watermelon Bubblegum and those were switched out almost daily. I just received my first order from MBV and everything I read about them was true, great juices, I ordered Thug Juice and I custom made a flavor CranOrange Delight it is Blood Orange Cranberry and Sour and it is AMAZING!! I need to venture out more and try other vendors and more juices..

AndysPrincess

Aug 2, 2013
    TX
    Apparently 2.5 months of vaping has done nothing to fix my taste buds. I tried the 5 pawns liquids myself. I thought the Gambit tasted like instant apple and cinnamon oatmeal. The grandmaster did taste like a pb and banana sandwich but was super rich and hard to vape more than a few pulls at a time. The others absolute pin, bowdens mate, queenside all were not even vapable. I tried them all in an octopus rda at 1.2 ohm on fresh 18350 in my k100 and played with the voltage on my vamo up and down looking for a good flavor. I wanted to like them but I have had so much better from local B&M's here in the dallas area.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread