so grimm's latest video really irks me ( a rant )

Status
Not open for further replies.

elmattias

Resident Miyagi
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
N'awlinz
so, i'm gonna go ahead and throw it out there, his newest video talking about the jet cigs cartos he comments more about the flavor contained within...

why grimm would say things like this, and review a product like this after he specifically states that he wouldn't be doing juice reviews anymore because of the (STILL MIA I MIGHT ADD) namberjuice.

i've been pretty vocal about it before, stating the obvious, that if nick grimmgreen were to market a gymsock flavor, it would sell simply because his name is attached (even if the juice is grossly overpriced by juice standards) that being said, i find this latest video incredibly hypocritical on the fact that he does not "do" juice reviews anymore, yet he technically just did....even if it is locked in only a prefilled cartomizer form.

notably i've been straying from his reviews and taking them with half a grain of salt....this one is more than likely going to keep me from watching until he revokes his previous statement and does juice reviews again....lets face it, juice reviews WOULD NOT EVER hurt your company's sales grimm, it's time to go back to the guy we used to know on the monitor.

/rantover

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Tapatalk HD

XfooYen

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 11, 2012
SoCal
so, i'm gonna go ahead and throw it out there, his newest video talking about the jet cigs cartos he comments more about the flavor contained within...

why grimm would say things like this, and review a product like this after he specifically states that he wouldn't be doing juice reviews anymore because of the (STILL MIA I MIGHT ADD) namberjuice.

i've been pretty vocal about it before, stating the obvious, that if nick grimmgreen were to market a gymsock flavor, it would sell simply because his name is attached (even if the juice is grossly overpriced by juice standards) that being said, i find this latest video incredibly hypocritical on the fact that he does not "do" juice reviews anymore, yet he technically just did....even if it is locked in only a prefilled cartomizer form.

notably i've been straying from his reviews and taking them with half a grain of salt....this one is more than likely going to keep me from watching until he revokes his previous statement and does juice reviews again....lets face it, juice reviews WOULD NOT EVER hurt your company's sales grimm, it's time to go back to the guy we used to know on the monitor.

/rantover

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Tapatalk HD

He obviously doesn't realize he has a dual coil carto wired in sequence which is why he's getting burnt taste above 3.5v.

94civic3door

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2012
kentucky
That half naked girl stuck on his door .... I will never understand the significance of such a background, for vape reviews:facepalm: once I unravel that mystery, I can then concentrate on his reviews..

I think its a way to cover up his BS!...im like wait a min,that doesnt sound right :blink: ah ta-tas! lol thats why he has that girl back there!!!!!!!!!! mystery solved!

supertrunker

Living sarcasm
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2012
Texas
i found his early reviews of SB and Ego's etc to be ok. You could see what you were buying before you parted with the $. IF he had stuck to the hardware alone he'd do just fine - i even saw him review an eVic and all well and good. I recall he once .....ed out Nova tanks that are workhorse for a few here and np.

But - reviewing a juice is nonsense and i'll tell you why - cos you hate what i make and i hate what you make!

sent from my iPatch - it's pirated!

Last edited:

elmattias

Resident Miyagi
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
N'awlinz
i found his early reviews of SB and Ego's etc to be ok. You could see what you were buying before you parted with the $. IF he had stuck to the hardware alone he'd do just fine - i even saw him review an eVic and all well and good. I recall he once .....ed out Nova tank that are workhorse for a few here and np.

But - reviewing a juice is nonsense and i'll tell you why - cos you hate what i make and i hate what you make!

sent from my iPatch - it's pirated!

i understand that taste in juice is highly subjective in nature.....but the rant was more about principal and hipocracy than anything.

think about it: he said he was no longer doing reviews due to a conflict of interest with his company (namberjuice)....the issues i have with this are the fact that he has recognition on his side from his reviews that most juice vendors DO NOT HAVE. in addition, he has completely broken the rule at this point by saying what he said in this latest video.

yes, taste is subjective, but if it has a strange name (let's say beaver juice, since that was the name of a juice sold by DFWVapor at one point) no one knows what it tastes like until you try it, i'd like to know if something has notes of specific flavors before i buy it with these types of names....beaver juice was just one example....you can literally fill an entire thread with unique names for juices....and if you've never tried it, you wouldn't know what any of them taste like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread