so i bought a vision stone 3 tank and...

Status
Not open for further replies.

YetiHunter

May 26, 2011
Chicagoland
IT LEAKS IT GURGLES IT SPITS it drips all over the side of my pv any ideas? i bet i got a bad lemon :/ ive considered trying the acorn tank from parkes vaping has anyone tried the acorn tank? does it leak and gurgle ? im really sad cause when it works it gives me an amazing vape :/

You didn't get a lemon, you got a vision stone. Leaks into the cup that holds the drip tip.
The hole for the silicon nipple seems to get wider and wider with each piece off the assembly line.....

Mom and pop for a carto tank that just works. If you're rich, a good vision is awesome. Buy ten, from
ten different vendors, you may get a great one.

Arthure

Verified Member
Mar 29, 2012
Surprise, AZ
With a bit of trial and error i got my stone 3 to work well. I had tons of gurgle and spit but might have been the coil breaking in. After i drank a tank and adjusted the nipple to just see the slightest bit if a gap above the wick it has been working nearly flawlessly both tanks i have two with more on the way.

I do set it done on the side not leaks but if i don't or i chain vape it will dry hit..solved and the usual two seond upside down trick.

So it might be just the new coil or you need to adjust the nipple,to the juice thicker juice more gap around the wick less for a thinner juice. I use the gap and how much nipple is abovethe top of the tanks to judge my next "setting" it becomes easy to do with a couple of trys.

Hope it work because it provides great flavor, th and vapor when it "adjusted". Plus since it is CE2 you get the warmer vapor and massive th at a lower voltage. YMMV.

Mine works so smoothly that sometimes i am afraid it is going to be a dry hit as it is soooo quiet and smooth drawing.

Arthur

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread