So I can only order 2x a month as that is payday

Status
Not open for further replies.

illinoismom

ECF Veteran
Sep 29, 2010
Midwest
And all this juice stuff confuses me, I got some samples from Mutt and decided when pay day rolled I would try vaporbomb. The samples were outstanding. I have tried 3 other venders for juice and since I am a newbie and my tastebuds are playing tricks and I don't have enough to steep any I wanted some I could vape from the get go. So all you vapor guru's tell me will I have to steep any of these

Cinnabomb great sale
Blueberry pie
Chocolate covered cherries
Blueberry crumble
Cinnamon danish swirl
Snickerdoodle
Coconut creme pie
Carmamel Candy
Cappuchino
english toffee

I wanted to try Baverian Creme as another vender had that an I bought as one of my first vapes and loved it but I will wait, I boght eggnog from another vender and it tastes awful so it is going to be one that if I am in a pich to vape.

Out of the three venders so far there is one I will not buy from again I am looking for 4 flavours that I really enjoy to be my morning, allday, after dinner and special one, So I am striving for that.

So please tell me about the flavours I ordered if anything,

Thanks so much

Cinnabomb great sale- good from day one. Its a strong flavor that needs no time to steep

Blueberry pie- this one is pretty good on the first day, but the blueberry really pops after a couple days.

Chocolate covered cherries- never tried it

Blueberry crumble- this one is pretty good from the get go, but really should have some time to steep

Cinnamon danish swirl- like the blueberry crumble, good day one, but better after a couple days. This is my current #1 flavor and I usually vape it as soon as it arrives

Snickerdoodle- this one is awesome from day one, and even better once it steeps.

Coconut creme pie- this is another that is good, but gets better

Carmamel Candy- this ones needs a little time

Cappuchino- good from day one

english toffee- needs a couple days

You have a good selection of flavors. Some good right when you get them, some need some time. Usually anything with fruit flavoring needs some time. Coffees, cinnamons, pie and waffle are usually good, but get better. Cinnabomb, fire n ice and artic ice are incredible from day one

Last edited:

Vchick

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2010
NE Ohio
Cinnabomb good from day one, better in time
Snickerdoodle also good from day one, better in time
Carmel Candy - needs a few days to develop in flavor

I've not given the others I just picked from VB the other day and good run yet, the flavors weren't part of your list. I can say that I've not ever had to worry about them smelling or tasting perfumey. HTH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread