Status
Not open for further replies.

Coyote628

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
Sep 16, 2017
If they could only make THAT a vape juice...
I saw a vid on youtube a group of guys vaping the worst flavors and commenting on them. Roast beef, crab legs, parmasean cheese, etc....it was funny. One guy almost hurled. Funny.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
It's not exactly liquefied smoking but it does contain some of the alkaloids in tobacco. I will say, everyone responds to it differently. It certainly helped me during the detox process and took some of the edge off. I still had to detox from a 3 ppd habit, and believe it or not the NIH tested tar somehow and determined IT was an MAOI-B. A potent one.

WTA did make detox far, far easier and I still keep some around for stressful moments. I didn't notice ANY adverse effects from it and it was a lot easier to taper than cigarettes.

I used Aroma kind of the gold standard of WTA. It is expensive but I'd probably also say it's the most potent. I enjoy Umbavape WTA and it is less pricy, although some folks feel they get less of an "effect" from it. I found both manufacturers useful, although it's not really a fair comparison, since I used Aroma during detox when things were the worst.

The alkaloids in WTA (it's not the same process as NET juice, not even close) do mimic some of the anti- anxiety and anti-depressant effects of cigarettes, as well as the general feeling of "satiation" that comes with smoking. It worked fairly well for me, although everyone's different. If you haven't tried it, it may be worth a shot. I'd perhaps order a small order from both vendors and see if you find one to be better than the other and if it helps at all. There are a subset of vapers it just doesn't work well for.

I was not one of them, and I'm ready to bet detox would have been even WORSE if I hadn't used it.

I still keep some around for stressful situations, if I didn't mention that. It's really helpful for me, and I am currently stockpiling a bit, I have no clue what the FDA is going to do with WTA, if even on their radar at this point. I sincerely hope not, but do not know, and etc.

So not like liquid smoking, but it may, possibly, get you closer to the vape experience you are searching for. I'd pretty much recommend to anyone struggling with their last few cigarettes to try some WTA juice.

Best of luck,

Anna

go_player

ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2012
USA
I saw a vid on youtube a group of guys vaping the worst flavors and commenting on them. Roast beef, crab legs, parmasean cheese, etc....it was funny. One guy almost hurled. Funny.

It's really too bad that only certain (mainly sweet) flavors come across well in juice. Were we talking pastrami sammiches with sharp mustard and a good pickle in a recent thread? Oh for a juice like a sandwich from Katz's, but... if you try to develop one I won't even volunteer to be your guinea pig. A pastrami on rye juice is Chinatown, Jake. Mustard is right out. Pickles, on the other hand...

Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread